Heavy Traffic ×

Br4ndX

I have ported one of Elianora's house mods; The Serenity to SSE, patched it for JK's Skyim, and optimized all the textures and meshes for the Serenity as well as the DLC addon (for personal use, ofc, since we not allowed to upload her mods anywhere). And everything works perfect, except one texture that is spazzing out and I have no clue where to find it.

I've figured out exactly what it is, but can't figure out what it'd be called in the files as I'm not sure what I'm looking for.
The clamps that hold the shrouds (ropes) to the ship have a dark black shadow on the inner part, and they are what cause these black reflections. :down:
Now I'm not sure if something like this would be caused by a texture, a normalmaps, or possibly a mesh (considering the plethora of graphical issues the meshes of this mod have given me thus far)

I've posted a few screenshots of what the reflections look like, and the thing-a-ma-jig that's causing them:

https://ibb.co/d67TPTV

If anyone can please point me in the write direction as far as what to look for (filetypes, or whatevs), I'd very much appreciate it.
Been searching for a long-ass time now, and I'm a pleb, so I dunno man :geek:

Edited by Br4ndX