CTD's noob can't figure out the papyrus log

TheBlindSnake

I see you have both FNIS and some animation mods, and you mentioned one of TK's mods.

If you haven't already, run FNIS for Users under the data\tools folder. There is a specific patch in FNIS for some of TK's mods, make sure it is ticked before you run FNIS.

Also, I don't use Vortex, but with Mod Organizer 2, you HAVE to run FNIS through MO2. If you don't, FNIS only "sees" the files in your data folder and not your entire mod manager build. In Mod Organizer 2, for example, I had to set up FNIS as a tool/utility, and now I can run it right from MO2.

FWIW, ***if set up correct, FNIS is called (from Vortex) when Skyrim changes are deployed,

• during a mod installation
  • during mod de-installation, or
  • it can be run manually by clicking the "deploy mods" button from the mods tab of Vortex in the links bar just above the mod listings.

In addition, it can be run from a desktop shortcut, and as far as I know, that also results in the correct configuration being established.

*** afaik, FNIS MUST BE configured correctly in any case or it simply won't work.

I see you have both FNIS and some animation mods, and you mentioned one of TK's mods.

If you haven't already, run FNIS for Users under the data\tools folder. There is a specific patch in FNIS for some of TK's mods, make sure it is ticked before you run FNIS.

Also, I don't use Vortex, but with Mod Organizer 2, you HAVE to run FNIS through MO2. If you don't, FNIS only "sees" the files in your data folder and not your entire mod manager build. In Mod Organizer 2, for example, I had to set up FNIS as a tool/utility, and now I can run it right from MO2.

FWIW, ***if set up correct, FNIS is called (from Vortex) when Skyrim changes are deployed,

• during a mod installation
  • during mod de-installation, or
  • it can be run manually by clicking the "deploy mods" button from the mods tab of Vortex in the links bar just above the mod listings.

In addition, it can be run from a desktop shortcut, and as far as I know, that also results in the correct configuration being established.

*** afaik, FNIS MUST BE configured correctly in any case or it simply won't work.

Yeah just for that, deploying is confusing at first until you realize you gotta do it like that and not just by installing and activating a mod, I've managed to build back up my modlist in much less time than it took me in the past and even improve on it with nearly prestine stability... until I cocked it up adding outdated and/or incompatible mods most likely.

Atleast fixing the whole thing and restarting it would be simple... if i F***ing knew what was the issue to avoid compromising to much on the list!