Honest Hearts Bug: Cant Kill Salt upon wounds

OfficerLuna

I was playing Honest Hearts DLC when I came to the part where you meet salt upon wounds, but when I initiate a battle with him, he wont die, even when using console and clicking on him and typing kill. When I try to spare salt, im stuck forever as Joshua is somewhere glitched in a wall.

Help?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Crush_the_White_Legs

Is this the quest you're on? Go to the bugs section, read the last entry. I actually added that myself. If you're on the other quest, Flight from Zion, you can not kill Salt-Upon-Wounds until after initiating conversation.

Just to make it easier, here:

Sometimes, after the rock detonation and Joshua leaves you to move on ahead, he leaves you his entire inventory, including his Companion Ammo, Magical. When this happens, at the end of the trail, there will be a scene where Joshua will kill some White-Legs and confront Salt-Upon-Wounds, but he won't actually do anything because he has no ammo. In order to continue this scene, you need to use the console on him and "additem 00176e54 1".

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Had the same problem. i did use tcl to get there tho. after i noticed i could not kill him i found this page. Used kill all and it worked but trashed the game. So i loaded my most recent game and did it the right way. Where the canyon starts there is an explosion that needs to happen to trigger the event. you must also enter the area he is in the right way to start the short cut scene. hope that helps a little bit.

• 1 year later...

t

Had the same problem. i did use tcl to get there tho. after i noticed i could not kill him i found this page. Used kill all and it worked but trashed the game. So i loaded my most recent game and did it the right way. Where the canyon starts there is an explosion that needs to happen to trigger the event. you must also enter the area he is in the right way to start the short cut scene. hope that helps a little bit.

hanks man this helpd