How can I restore the Hidden Missions in the Toolset?

Good I would like to know what I have to do to incorporate these missions back to the game that were unfinished or forgotten in the toolset and what resources I need to install ... the missions are:
Proving Your Quality (lite_fite_quality)
Ransack the Competition (lite_den_ransack)
One of some Children in Denerin who steal something
Another from a denrin Propagandist who gives the guard a bad name and is a supporter of Loghain
One where this NPC is related:
lite_rogue_board.utc: Acquisitions
lite_rogue_false_witness2.utc: Brian
lite_rogue_board_decide.utc: Guard Contact
lite_den_ransack.utc: Feoran
Buenas me gustaria saber que tengo que hacer para incorporar estas misiones de regreso al juego que quedaron inconclusas o olvidadas en el toolset y que recursos necesito instalar... las misiones son:
Proving Your Quality (lite_fite_quality)
Ransack the Competition (lite_den_ransack)
Una de unos Niños en Denerin que roban algo
Otra de un Propagandista en denrin que da mala fama al guardia y es partidario de Loghain
Una donde se relaciona este NPC:
lite_rogue_board.utc: Acquisitions
lite_rogue_false_witness2.utc: Brian
lite_rogue_board_decide.utc: Guard Contact
lite_den_ransack.utc: Feoran

You'll need to figure out what part of the quests were left incomplete and create the assets yourself. It could be anything from character-specific files (like UTCs or face morphs), dialogue, voice acting, area files, plot items, journal entries, scripting, plots... literally ANYTHING that is included in a quest.

In other words, your task would be less a matter of 'restoring' content, and more a matter of creating new content based on the fragments in the toolset.

Edited by theskymoves

You'll need to figure out what part of the quests were left incomplete and create the assets yourself. It could be anything from character-specific files (like UTCs or face morphs), dialogue, voice acting, area files, plot items, journal entries, scripting, plots... literally ANYTHING that is included in a quest.

In other words, your task would be less a matter of 'restoring' content, and more a matter of creating new content based on the fragments in the toolset.

Excuse me, could you provide me a guide to design this? I know some things about the toolet, but I thought that all the tools were already in it, as I continued to investigate and a series of other things appeared ... but I don't know how to put it all together for a mission, you have any guide to do this?

There's a variety of tutorials about various aspects of designing and implementing new content in the toolset wiki.

Sorry there is no video tutorial where I can see step by step since I am bad at translating from English to Spanish the long dialogues of very specific topics I am confused by the words to take them to the toolset ... I found all the elements that I was looking for by investigating the toolset Let's see if I managed to restore it on one occasion I saw that a person online restored Denerin's mission of the Propagandist but does not offer the steps that he followed and his mod was later deleted ...

If you're not able to use tutorials written in English, I'm afraid there's not much I can do to help. My fluency in espanol is severely lacking, and I'm not aware of any great resources better suited to your needs. Perhaps someone else will come along who can better assist.

Good luck.

Curiously, I found almost all the resources of the mod and restoring part of the contents that the programmers left behind when the first results are, I will publish them as BETA to help me polish them more and that they are perfect, all the files are in the toolset, just that be patient to look for them...

There's a variety of tutorials about various aspects of designing and implementing new content in the toolset wiki.

Well my search for 3 days throughout the network finally paid off at least I could not find it in my Spanish language but I understand some words and their videos are clearly understandable I leave here the tutorials of these two pages for the Toolset that helped me understand many things... soon I will restore all that forgotten DAO material by its designers...

https://www.fileplanet.com/archive/p-42251/Dragon-Age-Origins-Basics-Tutorial

https://tag.wonderhowto.com/dragon-age-toolset-tutorial-1-/