Gameplay Changes

pasmon79

The game gives you free pills, ammo and snack. I checked one of its occurrence in "Home_DailyReset". There has to be another one of the instance that adds the pill as I experimented deleting all the addition of items to the supply locker, but they are still being added(snacks and Basic PainKillers).

Kindly guide me in locating the second instance of adding free items?

Search for Enclave_Give

Be careful what you change, as that is the same command used to add items when breaking open rucksacks. (basically ignore the items in activities.xml)

It is also what is used to set enclave inventories.

Edited by qmjs

Actually the item that gets added to my locker is "HealthPack" having text

"Numbs the pain, but won't help serious wounds."

It is located inside "rts events" for main story game only. It is not located in any game-file related to the breakdown/life-line, so it must have been added by "exe".

Ah, I misinterpreted what you were talking about with "It is located inside "rts events" for main story game only."

That isn't the HealthPack.

It is:

<ConsumableDefinition AutoEquip="0" CanBlazeOfGlory="0" EntityClass="Painkiller_Homemade">
<ConsumableDataContextTag ContextTag="ItemUsed_Health_Heavy" ContextTagCheck="ItemBlocked_Health_Heavy" />
<HudIcon Name="Pills" Id="2" />
<InventoryItemData DestroySound="sounds/ui:ui_assign_item:generic_destroy" Encumbrance="0.3" EquipSound="sounds/ui:ui_assign_item:generic_assign" Id="Painkiller_Homemade" UnequipSound="sounds/ui:ui_assign_item:generic_remove" Value="15">
<NameText Flags="" Notes="" Text="Improvised Painkiller" />
<DescriptionText Flags="" Notes="" Text="Good stuff. Numbs the pain, but won't help serious wounds." />
<InventoryIcon Name="Pills" Id="2" />
</InventoryItemData>
</ConsumableDefinition>

Thanks for clearing this. But This "PainKiller_Homemade" is absent from the "Activity.xml" and only occurs in "Facilities.xml", where they are manually produced by the infirmary.

I am still unable to figure out the handler that often adds homemade_painkillers automatically? Is it the Hero feat as i have both medical professional and kitchen expert in team?

Edited by pasmon79

They are used. They do not appear every time, however.

They will appear under the proper conditions, generally the first time a rucksack is delivered per day, when the supply is low 9yellow or red status), after a fatecard warning for the issue.