nexus doesn't detect DAITools Suite Loader on my PC

BlackDaia

Hello,

I'm a huge fan of Dragon Age Inquisition and i've finally decided to introduce some changes to it with mods.

i'm working with Dai mod manager and in some cases nexus allows me to download the mods

f.e I've managed to download this

https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/414

But when i actually got to hair, face etc mods it tells me I need to have on my PC DAITools Suite Loader.

I dont understnad because i could download some mods and some not. Am i missing something? I thought that was the same thing but i don't know what to do.

I am sorry if this is a stupid question but i am a begginer and i don't know how to solve this.

Mod authors can add any requirements for running and installing their mods in the "requirements" section. When we do so, we are given the option to remind the people downloading our mod of said requirements on each download. Doing so will result in a popup telling you that you need these things.

The reason you didn't get a message saying you needed the dai tools suite on that mod you mentioned is because the mod author didn't add it to the requirements. It is true however that you do acquire the dai mod manager from the dai tools suite loader, so you do already have what you need.

The mod page can't tell if you already have the requirements installed, if a mod author chooses to remind people of the requirements on each download then you will get those popups regardless of whether or not you already have the mentioned requirements installed.