looking for a hand with dialogue

MadMAX713

i have an npc i am working on for my next published mod. it is a vendor who sells an assortment of mutant gear. (fallout 4) theyre trade system works fine, they say all of their greetings fine, the player responds to them fine - but in the dialogue box, i am supposed to have an area where the player says something, and the NPC responds. and the NPC never responds. trade works, exiting convo works, but they never say their second lines of dialogue, like goodbyes.

i have tried setting all dialogue boxes as both GetIsID and GetIsAliasREF, and not setting them, ive tried forcing the NPC's alias ref. i double check all my voice files (a custom voice), .xwm's. .wav's, .lip's, all work perfectly (like i said, they say all of their greetings perfectly.) i tries setting up the second set of lines as a completely new phase, nothing. i set all the vendors dialogue as shaared, made topics for it all, nothing. and i have watched a ton of tutorials but all of their npc's end up working perfectly for some reason and mine just does not. ive both modeled mine after a youtube tutorial, and tried modeling it off dialogue from the vanilla game. i am really at a loss, there must be some tiny box i forgot to check. but i can not seem to find it.

if anyone can perhaps give me some tips, or would like to take a look at the .esp, i would be very grateful. the entire mod is ready to go except for this one issue.