Heavy Traffic ×

Need help - Completing Leviathan breaks the game

LtAmerica

Hey. So, I've got EGM installed (among other mods), and for the most part it was going fine... until I completed the final mission of Leviathan on Despoina. When the mission concludes, Shepard loads without a cutscene into a Normandy with an invisible War Room, no NPCs, and no elevator. The Galaxy Map still works, but doing something like going to the Citadel and then back to the Normandy still leaves me stuck in the empty Normandy.

I'm fairly certain that it's EGM that's resulted in this because turning off all the other mods didn't stop this. Since this only happens after finishing Leviathan, normally I'd just ignore the quest and move on... except I want those war assets, the EGM achievement for completing every assignment, and most importantly the Collector Cruiser assignment.

With this in mind, is there any sort of fix or workaround? Obviously something that lets me just play the mission as intended would be best, but I'd also be fine with editing my save file to just register the quest as completed- if I knew where to change it.

I've got a save file before Despoina if that's needed to fix it, and I can provide the other mods I have installed if they actually do have a role in what happened. Any help is appreciated.

Doubt it is EGM given nobody else has this issue, and disabling EGM and redoing the mission would fix it if it was. More likely bioware dlc bug. Is it a legit copy of the game?

If you want to send me a copy I would need a save as close to the end of the mission as possible.

Edited by KkJiro

Both my copy of Mass Effect 3 and Leviathan are legitimate.

Do you mean a copy of the most recent save? My game directory? Would you need a list of all the mods I currently have installed?

Good. Just one save, the last one you can make when you are on that mission. If you disabled all your mods and it still didn't work then a mod list won't help.

This is nothing to do with EGM. No idea what your issue is but your save works fine for me with or without EGM. If you get the problem it is because the Hackett debrief isn't loading properly. No reason EGM would cause it.