xxx Dumb Comments Zzz

Mktavish

Is it Frenglish, or Englench? :huh:

It's in Molièkspeare's language.

Back to the topic's core:

Since the dictators always use the police, the army, the justice and the medias to make a coup d'état or a purge it is very important to prevent the state from interveining in the economy because like we all know ; the less the state uses something to oppress people the more this thing represents a danger for our freedom.

What are you, deaf??

I use my freedom of expression to denunce the right-wing/fascist brainwashing. Does it bother you?

Preventing the state from interveining in the economy is necessary for democracy. Like we all know the less the workers are protected from their slaver bosses the more they are free.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

Is it Frenglish, or Englench? :huh:

It's in Molièkspeare's language.

Back to the topic's core:

Since the dictators always use the police, the army, the justice and the medias to make a coup d'état or a purge it is very important to prevent the state from interveining in the economy because like we all know ; the less the state uses something to oppress people the more this thing represents a danger for our freedom.

Is Molièkspeare's one of Willingly Shakeshisspeare's offspring that was lucky to be born because he was always playing with all men actors?

I use my freedom of expression to look like a douche.

It's so ...

... liberating??

Good to "see" you Mk. I can tell the search parties to RTB.

Nice to see you striker ,,, I could go on about how you are one of the better people to run into.

But then I would be sounding like a dick.

Or expose yourself as not knowing me very well. I am a master at smoke and mirrors.