xxx Dumb Comments Zzz

Mktavish

I don't doubt you are a master at smoke and mirrors.

But I know your intention is a good one .

You can't fool me.

... and another one is taken in by the shimmering smoke. LOL

- Edit - I do know some really bad words though ... and sometimes even use them (when nobody's around to hear).

Edited by Striker879

Congrats on 9,999 posts

Here is your roll over ~ I guess make the 10000th post count .

:dance:

Fortunately this is a "post count free zone" so I can maintain my semi-virginity. Thanks for pointing that out Mk ... I would have whizzed past it like a birthday with nary a notice. Now I'm going to need to really pick and chose where my next post in "the real world" happens ... should I go for frivolous or some serious, wrenches out troubleshoot/problem solve/killer type comment?

Your call seen as how I would have missed it and just blasted the load willy nilly ... so should it be a GMAD typical Striker "poking fun" or an Oblivion sleeve roller upper?

- Edit - Sorry to get you all excited and then let you down Mk but I got a "service ticket" on the OBSE page and had to sacrifice the semi-virgin to the Godz of YAPDKHTIO (yet another person doesn't know how to install OBSE). In a way a rather ignoble end as that is probably 90% of my "trade" these days, so it was sacrificed to the same old same old.

Such is life.

- Edit 2 - New goal ... how long can I remain "the Master of Zeros"??

Edited by Striker879

I use my freedom of expression to look like a douche.

It's so ...

So I look like a douche by denuncing the right-wing/fascist propagandists? I see you're as respectable as you are tolerant.

The near-absence of medias independent from the state and the companies like we can also see in the marxist-leninist dictatorships doesn't represent at all a lack of freedom of the press in the capitalist countries. What the medias write can't be propaganda as long as it is dictated by the owner of a private company especially since the bosses count the highest proportion of psychopaths and even less since these beings are notably characterized by their absence of moral conscience and their taste for manipulation.

• 2 weeks later...

There I was thinking the spot ruining my day as I tried to polish the car was actually a smear. It seemed I couldn't wipe it off before another one got my attention. Then I saw the cat with a little narrow beam flashlight in her paws pointing it at the car and moving it's aim around so I thought it was a smear. Today I have sworn to the cat I will never pull that stunt with the dot of light moving around the floor again.

I would have liked to see it.

The fact people rely on the religious organizations to fix their problems in the right-wing/fascists countries is totally normal and doesn't serve at all any political interest. Like we all know trying to fix an economical problem by decreasing the need of public spendings (like replacing the petroleum-based fuels with ecological ones like the biogas made from organic wastes) and by collecting money where we find it the most by ending the tax avoidance would be a total non-sense.

Some movie maker using my latest Dumb comment, I derived from using my imagination, could add that to such movies, such as, The Secret Lives of Pets 2...

Then the cartoon video show makers could easily make that a short filler in for a movie so it looks like a turnaround event, evening up the power status we humans think we have over cats, which would make it appear that cats then share some humor, with each other. So as to imply it's like a, one up on us humans for using the dot to get a laugh about how cats go chasing dots moving around on the floor in scenes on YouTube's .

• 2 months later...

I think were getting off subject here people. Need to get back on topic.

But next month I'm hoping we can expand the thread to discussing peanut brittle in a gravimetric oven at 23,937,200,435.232 degrees kalvin .