Gene Seed (Progenoid Gland) Mod

Ragnarr1313

I am a huge Warhammer 40K fan and have been for over 30 years. Recently there was a really cool FCOM mod made that allows for Space Marines to be used as support troops. I would like to know if there is someone out there who might be willing to help me get a Gene Seed (Progenoid Gland) Mod made. For those that don't know what I am referring to, think of it as an extra liver (or other organ) that helps a Space Marine survive in some of the most hostile environments in the universe. It would be considered a cheat mod if people who don't use Space Marine followers, or do not play as a one.

I would like it to be able to be equipped either in or out of Power Armor, because the Space Marines in FCOM will not re-enter their PA, if you ask them to leave it. It would be awesome if it could just be placed in their inventory and its effects would work with or with out having to be activated, but I am not sure if something like that could be done.

If you might be willing to help me out by making something like this, please let me know, and I will explain the "cheats" that I would like it to include.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Well, I never got anyone to offer to make me something like what I wanted, but I did stumble across a mod that I can basically do want I wanted. If anyone is interested in it, here it is.

EXALT Cybernetics
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25888

It's a pretty cool mod and it works really well to add the bonuses that the average space marine has, over normal humans.