Looking for kind soul to help install an ENB.

Vahdin

I may be asking for too much but I feel absolutely helpless as I have now run into multiple dead ends with an ENB I have been wanting so badly to install. I've been at it for almost a week and no matter how hard I try to install this ENB it just won't work. I see absolutely no changes in-game, nor does my game look anything like the mod. I have no clue as to how to tell whether or not I have installed it correctly. However, seeing as I have followed the original steps, alternative steps, several tutorials and researched a few times, I feel absolutely helpless at the point that I am now. Could anyone perhaps be so kind as to provide me one-on-one assistance to install this ENB? I am not new to modding and have a few years of experience, however, I still have quite a bit to learn and believe I may have messed something up along the way to not have this work out for me the many times I have tried to make it work. I am very patient and would be eternally grateful to receive any help, really.

A hopeless adventurer.

Thanks.

If it's installed correctly for LE, in your Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim folder (not the Data folder but directly in Skyrim folder) from the ENB website download you will have added d3d9.dll, enbhost.exe, and enblocal.ini from the Wrapper folder. Just these three files from the Wrapper with the enblocal memory size configured or set autodetectvideomemorysize to true if uncertain.

Also in the Skyrim folder, you will have added from the Snapdragon download enbseries folder, d3d9.smaa.dll, enbseries.ini, injector.ini, SMAA.fx, and SMAA.h. The Snapdragon download includes an enblocal.ini, if you're going to use that one, be sure to make the memorysize changes. It also includes for some reason an enbhost.exe file. I would use the enbhost.exe that came with from the ENB website download.

So what you will see in your Skyrim folder after Snapdragon is manually installed is:

ENBSeries Folder

d3d9.dll

d3d9.smaa.dll

enbhost.exe

enblocal.ini

enbseries.ini

injector.ini

SMAA.fx

SMAA.h

Is that how you currently have it set up?

EDIT..Also forgot to mention, be certain your skyrimpref.ini has

bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bDrawShadows=1