Vortex Enderal - Skyrim MOD Interaction

pzaw
Go to solution Solved by AugustaCalidia,

hi,

I have just started playing Enderal.

I downloaded some mods from NEXUS Enderal site.

Most were fine but some I am not so sure of.

Some of the mod requirements like Enderal NPC Overhall and ECE use skin textures, hair and other

resources meant for Skyrim.

For example, Enderal NPC Overhall recommends Bijin skin UNP and CBBE.

When I follow the link provided, I am taken to Skyrim and when I download it VORTEX sees it as a

Skyrim Mod and wants to install it in my Skyrim MOD setup!

Please Note: I do realize that I do not have to use Bijin skin UNP and CBBE in Enderal being just a recommendation.

This is just to illustrate my problem or what I see as a problem. as I do not want to damage my Skyrim MOD setup.

Skyrim and Enderal seems to be linked and I do not know how to isolate my Skyrim from Enderal.

If I want to use them in my Enderal game will it mess up my Skyrim mod setup?

Can someone explain to me how Enderal and Skyrim mods CO-EXIST because I LOVE Skyrim and have over

100 mods.

I have not finished Skyrim. I am having fun just trying out new Skyrim mods for years and I would really hate to mess up/contaminate my Skyrim setup

while modding Enderal.

Hope someone can help.

• Solution

This is the Vortex support forum. Your questions are best raised on the appropriate Skyrim and Enderal support forums. However, two comments here.

1. Skyrim and Steam Enderal are two separate games and two separate downloads. Mods you install for Enderal will not be installed for Skyrim.

2. To install Skyrim mods into Enderal, manually download the archive and then drop it into the drop box at the bottom of the Enderal mod page in Vortex.

Edited by AugustaCalidia

Put the mod in your Enderal DOWNLOAD folder, Vortex knows what to do and will ask you if you're installing it for Skyrim or Enderal.

What Augusta said ^

Sorry guys Is it possible to move it may be by the moderator?

I don't know how to move it.

Copy it and then delete it?

Oh thank you very much.

Edited by pzaw