AReaver

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Jonan Amraphenson

Corp: D.I.N

SP: about 5,600,000 (so not much)

Active: A lot more than is healthy :P But I can only afford to pay for one-month of game time, so unless I either find some cash somewhere, or earn some serious isk to buy a GTC, I might have stopped playing again after christmas :P

skills still train even when your account goes inactive so but the longest skill you have training before you stop this month like BS lvl5

No clue, depends what skills I have at the time. :P I'm aiming for heavy Assault Cruisers, and to improve my drone skills, so Probably something like that. Dunno what though - if worst comes to worst, I'll just train BC IV, even though I dont plan to ever need it.

well if you go for field command ships like the NightHawk you'll need BC5 and HACs

Just to let you know, CCP recently took "Ghost Training" (training a skill while your account is inactive) out of the game. Skills no longer continue learning after your account has gone inactive.

some cash somewhere, or earn some serious isk to buy a GTC, I might have stopped playing again after christmas :P

We all better find some ways of making sure Jonan makes that 300 million before Christmas!! You could try pleading for a corp Christmas bonus? Maybe pull off a scam? Sell your soul?

Name: Samroski

Corp: D.I.N. (StarFleet Federation)

SP: 8.8 million

Active: Weekdays for an hour or two between 1200 and 1900 eve time. Weekends: All or none, depending on RL :)

PS: Jonan has been doing a bit of courier work, and has tremendous potential (in getting his ship destroyed). Maybe we can all give him contracts to collect all our stuff lying all over the universe :)

Edit: in EVE profile