The fire and shadows flickering, especially in the Alternate Start cell, definitely seems like your light/shadow fade distances are too low. How are the sliders set when you go into the settings in the launcher, under Advanced > View Distance? Beth.ini is also a good tool. And the oceans video seems to show another issue with view distances (the light area under the arch at the opposite end turning dark).

For the mountains issue, it's probably a bad texture or something like that. You could try a few different mountain retextures to see if the problem changes or goes away. If it changes, like size or shape or location, or stays the same, that might indicate a problem with the mesh or terrain.

The clouds issue could be related to either of the above, but I've actually never seen fog like that in my game - I am actually only just today beginning to switch to the Special Edition - so I don't really know how those work. For that I would suggest posting on the weather/fog mod's page and seeing if it's something they've seen before.

Thank you. I will make a new post shortly due to having experienced some other more pressing issues that put these more minor things on hold.

Best regards,

Murk

Thanks again for your kindness and support. Would love your take on my current post as you seem knowledgeable.