Mod to increase corpse count in Bannerlord?

Evern25

Can anyone create a mod that increases the corpse count in Bannerlord?

The default ingame ragdoll option Unlimited is capped to 150.

But I've went into My Documents > Mount and Blade Bannerlord > Configs > BannerlordConfig

I set the "Number of corpses" to 900. However this still changes nothing and the maximum corpse limit is 150, yes I counted.

With previous Mount and Blade, there was mods to change the corpse limit to however much you want.

I like to set mine at 600.

Can anyone make a mod of this?

Before someone comes and say "iTs fOr pErForManCe". Aye but my PC can handle it and I really love my immersion.

Can anyone create a mod that increases the corpse count in Bannerlord?
The default ingame ragdoll option Unlimited is capped to 150.
But I've went into My Documents > Mount and Blade Bannerlord > Configs > BannerlordConfig
I set the "Number of corpses" to 900. However this still changes nothing and the maximum corpse limit is 150, yes I counted.
With previous Mount and Blade, there was mods to change the corpse limit to however much you want.
I like to set mine at 600.
Can anyone make a mod of this?
Before someone comes and say "iTs fOr pErForManCe". Aye but my PC can handle it and I really love my immersion.

Perhaps you are mixing the options with each other, but just checking.

The option for "Number of Ragdolls" that is under the "Performance" tab is not for corpses.

The option for "Number of Corpses" is found under the "Gameplay" tab.

The max setting for both is named "Unlimited". That said, maybe you were talking about Number of Corpses but mistakenly used the wrong name, in which case, I can't help you.