Fo4vr Plugins enabled but aren’t active

Gorthuar

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I now can shoot them with a fifty-cal

Thanks in part to you.

Funny enough I did another round of messing with fo4vrâs user permissions and that fixed it. I actually downlaoded a few more and these seem to be working! The only thing left, is there a way to get it to add plugins without uploading and downloading first? On adding one that adjusts the damages of most weapons it still shows it enabled but doesnât load. Thanks again

So how would I get a simple plugin to work? Just a small esp that adjusts the damage values of all guns in the game. I tried putting it in a .rar file, then using the in-vortex âinstall from fileâ button. It appears to properly install it and shows it enabled in the plugins, but no changes occur ingame. I have confirmed the actual esp is not the problem since it works fine in regular fallout 4. Thanks again, and as mentioned, keep me in mimd if you ever want a custom weapon, Iâm happy to payback the help.

So how would I get a simple plugin to work? Just a small esp that adjusts the damage values of all guns in the game. I tried putting it in a .rar file, then using the in-vortex âinstall from fileâ button. It appears to properly install it and shows it enabled in the plugins, but no changes occur ingame. I have confirmed the actual esp is not the problem since it works fine in regular fallout 4. Thanks again, and as mentioned, keep me in mimd if you ever want a custom weapon, Iâm happy to payback the help.

Well, at this point your questions seem completely unrelated to Vortex, or any mod manager, so you need to keep experimenting with whatever you're trying to accomplish on your own.