MMR (multiple romance mod) question

imogenlily

I'm fairly new to using mods, and I'm using DAImodder fairly successfully. One of the mods I installed is MMR (multiple romance) mainly because I get torn between Cullen and Blackwall (not the most common combo but there you have it)

For some reason the mod isn't working. At all. I've just got to Skyhold but if I try to romance both I get shutdown by the other in the way the vanilla game does e.g. Cullen says 'I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea' I can't remember what Blackwall says. I've installed the Cullen ignoring other romances mod and the same for Blackwall.

I originally had equal opportunities Solas installed but after discovering that conflicted I deleted it, but it made not difference. If I pursue one I'm locked out by the other. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

The one thing I did wonder is I had a saved game mod that I'm playing that has side quests completed I think she's called Valysa Lavellan. Would this affect the mod? I don't want to keep trying to fix it if it's due to the saved game mod.

Can anyone shed any light on this? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks