my skse died after bodyslide

supaahcheetohs

hello. so i modified a bodyslide outfit on my existing character and re loaded into skyrim again using my skse, as always.

only now it loaded the normal skyrim configuration, not the skse inventory, magic, etc. configuration.

no matter what i do, i cannot get skse back running and anytime i try to save now, the game just shutsdown, like alt f4.

does anybody has had that before, or knows a solution? i tried: reinstalling skse (didnt work), re deploying all mods on vortex (multiple times didnt work) and reinstalling skyUI mod (didnt work).

im kind of out of idea's

Edited by supaahcheetohs

MUST READ!!: (skyrim standard, non SE)

for those of you that ocur the same problem as me, it works again(magicaly, somehow...).

i installed skse by the .exe file, did a re-install on steam so i have it both on my pc, and steam, and re installed skyUI and HASTE after that.

i just after that went back in bodyslide, removed the pregnancy troll outfit i made so it did not have the pregnancy belly and it works again!

i dont know if it because of 1 of these things, or i did them all, but it works again. so if any of you have the same problem, try doing what i said above here, mine fixed itself this way.

PS: i did all this with a vortex modmanager by the way. dont know if it makes a difference, but thought i mention it still as i forgot above and the main thread.

Edited by supaahcheetohs