Mod for multiple pc's.

Boba65

I got tired of the same old radio and decided "Let's make a mod of music I like!" Famous last words. Seriously, took several hours and a few restarts, but it works. Now here's my question, I copied it from my laptop to my desktop and while I can see the radio station on my pip-boy, none of the music plays. I also, to be clear, copied the music to it as well. Now, when I went to change the volume in the mod on the laptop, I crashed it, any tips for how to mod a mod would be great too, and copied it from the zip drive to the laptop and it works fine. I would also like to upload this to Nexus, but I don't want to upload a piece of garbage, can someone tell me a) how to ensure it works on any pc and b) how to put the music into a BA2 file so it's not being a pain on someone's computer.

Thanks,

Bob

Heyas Bob.

Ok, I can't help you out completely with this. But I can tell you that you have to compress the files via the CK. That tho, I unfortunately don't know how to do. I don't use the CK

Once you get it done and working tho, you just go to the regular mods page for the nexus. (make sure that you're logged in)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/

Along the top of the page, you will see a bunch of links. Click on the arrow next to Mods >

That will open up some options. In those options you will see My Mods > Click on that.

Now, obviously my page will look different than yours, since you don't currently have any uploads. But over to the right hand side along the top-ish portion of the page, you will see a green button that says ADD A FILE

Clicking on THAT will take you to the start of where you create the mod page for your mod.

Here's a real fast thumbnail that I put together if you have a hard time seeing the button.

xnfze28y_t.jpg It's a thumbnail click on it to see the full sized version.

Sorry that I wasn't able to help you out with creating the ba2 file, but you should be able to find it with a yahoo/google/bing search.