Weird Request. . .

omgUFOs

Hi, I'm currently trying to figure this out myself but its got me scratching my head more than anything and it seems like its easy but I have no clue what i'm doing.

So in my fallout 3 game I have Jericho as a companion and I have zero respect for him. I just find it funny messing with him. Usually i make him wear the Mechanist outfit because how silly it looks but I want to humiliate him more...Is there a simple mod someone can make to allow me to force my companion Jericho to wear a pre-War female dress and bonnet?

Thanks for the help. . .

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm currently trying to figure this out myself but its got me scratching my head more than anything and it seems like its easy but I have no clue what i'm doing.

So in my fallout 3 game I have Jericho as a companion and I have zero respect for him. I just find it funny messing with him. Usually i make him wear the Mechanist outfit because how silly it looks but I want to humiliate him more...Is there a simple mod someone can make to allow me to force my companion Jericho to wear a pre-War female dress and bonnet?

Thanks for the help. . .

Sharing and caring companion mod and lings.

it has more options.

Thanks for the help. . .

it has more options.

Thank you for the quick reply, I know this is a silly request. I tried your suggestion and got the SCC Mod but the male and female clothing in the game still registers that Jericho is "Male" so it switches to the male version of the Pre-war outfit. I tried looking around for specific clothing that is a dress and the only one is Dr. Li's outfit, however since Jericho is "Male" (I argue against that) The game wouldn't allow him to wear it..

Thanks for the help. . .

it has more options.

Thank you for the quick reply, I know this is a silly request. I tried your suggestion and got the SCC Mod but the male and female clothing in the game still registers that Jericho is "Male" so it switches to the male version of the Pre-war outfit. I tried looking around for specific clothing that is a dress and the only one is Dr. Li's outfit, however since Jericho is "Male" (I argue against that) The game wouldn't allow him to wear it..

Give me a few minutes here, I'm in the middle of a personal project.

I'll make a patch for you

Thanks for the help. . .

it has more options.

Please pick the exact dress you want this guy to wear, there are millions of choices, I need some Idea of what you want?

Like this >

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/3869?tab=files

If so? download that and I'll make it happen, I just put a bunny suit on him. So, it's most definitely possible.

https://www.fileplanet.com/archive/p-18011/Fallout-3-Sharing-and-Caring-Companions-Mod

Edited by Purr4me

You can't just switch Jericoes gender ? On the base NPC object / Traits Tab / flag Female ???

yes, you can, but that's not what i was gonna do.

What ever armor the person pick ,you edit the *.nif file for that outfit.

remove the gender in it. save as his Original file name and then do the same to all the remains items to go with it.

File names remain his Original but as an over ride, less the nif files breasts on the dress, it works.

Just don't drop into the data folder, you need an outside override manager. Jericho looked really funny wearing fa Bunny suit.

I currently have Colman maria-ti, TTB's Amanda, and another I can't recall as followers. using sharing and caring , to remove default clothing ,and forcing the customary *.nifs and textuers on them.

(upperbody.nif)

you want to troll a character , it's easy. Blender helps too. lol.

And I blew up megaton as well. Amanda was the only one whom complained, ah now I remember, the sheriff is the other companion.

Edited by Purr4me

I think the OP's focus was clear.

Dress Jerico in a dress ,,, female flag / done !

The rest superfluous .

The fact that you can put Jerico in a bunny boo boo suit , is most likely the case from something you added to your library. And forgot about .

I think the OP's focus was clear.

Dress Jerico in a dress ,,, female flag / done !

The rest superfluous .

The fact that you can put Jerico in a bunny boo boo suit , is most likely the case from something you added to your library. And forgot about .

Of course. But now, Jericho has breasts. he he.

the upper-body.nif is a child file, how ever , nif files can be increased in size.

The Idea was not to give the man a female attribute.

I know Mutants have no Gender but the wrong skeleton can't be substituted for the request.

I was just in the geck, looking at the Princess in LL. the attribute is not there. the dress is pink too. Poor Jericho.

gonna see if I can swap the items out in game. with the sheriff. If it works, ya get a pic

hey ! Mungos ! here .LOL, this was just too darn funny

Lots-OF-Laughs.jpg

Kitty Black

Edited by Purr4me