Weird Request. . .

omgUFOs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm currently trying to figure this out myself but its got me scratching my head more than anything and it seems like its easy but I have no clue what i'm doing.

So in my fallout 3 game I have Jericho as a companion and I have zero respect for him. I just find it funny messing with him. Usually i make him wear the Mechanist outfit because how silly it looks but I want to humiliate him more...Is there a simple mod someone can make to allow me to force my companion Jericho to wear a pre-War female dress and bonnet?

Thanks for the help. . .

your welcome.

Humility abounds, the bonnet you can place in his inventory in thew geck now. Have fun and enjoy humiliating the guy all you want.

you got more than you bargained for. he he.

Kitty Black.

Yep thats true if you check it as a variable.

But!!! ?

You are more than welcome to screw with that as much as you like, just be cautious that you do not add in a body materials from the female sections or it will break.

I do not upload mods because I believe the support of strange things, like this request is too much to bother with.

You asked me "Off the cuff? " well there ya go. Off the cuff.

Kitty Black is always more than one bargains for :tongue:

The old "careful what you asked for" thing? Nice little tossed together afternoon delight Purr!

Kitty Black is always more than one bargains for :tongue:

The old "careful what you asked for" thing? Nice little tossed together afternoon delight Purr!

I can't stop laughing ,it really is way too funny, I really hope that's what the OP wants cuz I know it is very Humiliating.

yeah, I could have added the bonnet but I have a lot of other things in the fire right now. I'm sure the OP can do that or you can.

do what you want.

still laughing, an army of despots in FO3 ,just what the doctor ordered.