Prevent breast clipping with CBP Physic?

NGamma

I have the problem that with some mod clothes the breasts are clipped through her top, bra, or whatever she is wearing at the time my character is walking.

I use the CBBE V E R A - Bodyslide Presets, namely the Vera V3 Outfit version!

And try to adjust the Dupe - Sheer Crop top somehow so that it doesn't clip through anymore.

Simply enlarging the mesh of the top in OutfitStudio does not bring me the desired success.

I suppose that the problem is related to the fact that the top does not contain body mesh.
But I have used other tops where this was the case and it did not clip.

So it must be possible.

Can someone please explain to me how to do this?

• 5 months later...

Hello

I even had this issue with average to smaller breast which is usually the body I create but stil have physics

It does seem as the pieces that have no body mesh attached to them or show a body in bodyslide are the culprit

example

SPORTY SEXY underwear

If you equip the "underwear" which contain top and bottom there is no clipping (has a body underneath in bodyslide)

Equip separates then the breasts clip through the bra (no body underneath separates in bodyslide )

Now as writing this I realized something is it actually possible to put a body mesh on the bra and panties separately and still equip them together ?

Edited by adamocelot