Obama: Worst president in the last 100 years

MrJoseCuervo

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bored during LOCKDOWN?

Obama was prepared, that's why Ebola didn't turn into a pandemic, because Obama formed the Pandemic Response Team, and they quickly nipped Ebola, in the bud.

The spread of Covid-19 didn't have to be this bad, Trump was warned in December 2019, instead he went golfing (as usual), held rallies, and ignored everybody until mid march.
If he hadn't fired Obama's CDC Pandemic Response team, and actually took action, we wouldn't be this bad off.
Instead, he's not a leader, and just has nightly TV shows while he rambles, and attacks everybody and pats himself on the back for what he thinks is a 'good job', while blaming everybody else for his complete incompetence, and lack of leadership.
People are dying because of his inaction, and he's tweeting about his TV Ratings.
He's an idiot.

Good lord :smh:

I voted for Obama twice. But Unlike you I am an American first, not a democrat / republican. I can also admit when I am wrong, and I was wrong for voting for that idiot. The only person who would have been worse than Obama is Hillary.

TDS is a terrible thing. Hopefully you can be cured during Trumps 2nd term.

Edited by MrJoseCuervo

Obama turned his 2 Wars into 7. Obama was far far worse.

Your lack in political and historical knowledge makes you add feet in mouth. Read-up on King Bush and his erring son. But in the end, Dubbyah and Obama were just puppets, as are most presidents. Dancing to the tune of big corporations. Just blurting 'he was the worst' is a serious oversimplification of things.

I think you're all missing an all important fact here the developed in the last 12 years. The U. S. A. married men don't make the rules. Michele wasn't the President she was the 1st Lady.

I know all about Michele. I watch Bill Burr.

I don't expect non-Americans to understand. I don't need to read the opinions of some pundant or swamp creature to see the "fruits" of the Obama administration. The end results speak for themselves. Perhaps in your neck of the woods you need to have reality spoon fed to you. That's not the way I operate.