Obama: Worst president in the last 100 years

MrJoseCuervo

it is no coincidence that so many people still follow trump, that lukaschenko gets 80% in an election and nothing happens while the same applies in any election to putin while opponents simply die or find themselves in jail somehow before they can be elected. empathy and the ability to care not only for the ego and some followers but for a whole community is lesser important for surprisingly so many people than ever.

what happened to mankind ? do we never learn from history ? it is sad but probably inevitable!

while common people and voters losing more and more the ability to differentiate between people who really care with empathy for their country and some who claim they do while filling their pockets and splitting followers and non-followers with crude arguments as often they can we will get what we all deserve: a splitted country where neighbours treat each other as hostile instead of friendly and where weapons count more than empathy, trust and faith. there is a big difference between leaders who claim they act value and expert driven and leaders who always claim they do while in fact doing the opposite.

as long as followers of a clearly non empathic leader exist for whatever reason and spreading their crude theories while mocking scientists and ignoring empiric information or putting them intentionally in the wrong context i will not remain silent.

i'm not ignoring the mistakes obama made - and other than trump he was never someone who was unable to admit mistakes - but i have problem with people putting obama, science and common sense intentionally and permanently in a wrong context just to celebrate themselves for their masterful logic. this kind of basic school logic is just exhausting and shows all about the one who praises himself to be the master of logic. at least in this forum i see (too) many of them claiming their crude theories and how logical and good they are.

happy sunday to all ;)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Politics seems to be all about division at this point. We see all the protests, and the shouting from both sides, but, none of their arguments are helping to bring people together. They are driving us further apart. Politicians haven't genuinely cared about the country for a couple decades now. They just want to dine at the public trough, and get as much as they can for themselves. It's isn't about 'what is best for the country', it's about 'what will get me re-elected, and keep putting huge sums of money in my pocket.' Folks may not be wealthy when they first go to Washington DC, but they sure as heck are after their first term there......

Nope. We don't learn from history. Politicians seem to think "it will be different this time", even though it hasn't been different the last dozen times they tried it. Whatever 'it' is.....

Obama made mistakes to be sure. Was he 'the worst'? Probably not..... Is Trump? Remains to be seen. Trouble is, looking at the platforms the dems are putting forward at this point, I simply cannot vote for them. I disagree with too many of their policies/positions, to ever find any common ground on them. So, if its a choice between Trump, and pretty much any democrat, I will be voting for trump again.

no it is not common politics you are talking about it is clearly and exactly trumps politics you are talking about if you talk about division.

only if you completely ignore what happened in the last three years you can say you do not see that the situation - talking about split and division - is worser than any time before. and the problems are not some sad facts but the loss of hope that a leader like trump is able and willing to unite the nation!

a leader should care for a better treatment of the people in his country and not the followers only - i thought till trump came.

the only measures that worked so far under his administration are to make him richer and some opponents poorer or at least to sign papers to guarantee that while people on the streets die due to corona which does not disappear by a wonder - as he hoped instead of supporting the democrat states and all others already fighting it!

trump made it actively the worsest situation ever in the u.s.! and as a leader he was the only president who acted intentionally divisive and non empathic. you watched that for three years and your only reaction is still supporting him ? only permanent ignorers or egoists, narcists or right wing blinded like trump can deny what obviously happened in the last three years: lying and ignorace of science and empiric facts are daily practice in the trumps administrtion. is this the new american culture and way to lead ? and why do trumps followers celebrate that ? if this is the u.s. majority all i can say is: good night america!

in one point i agree: we will not learn from history. that is the reason why we saw so many wars and weapons and we will see more. many people do not even try to learn how to control their aggression and we have too many of them as narcistic leaders and autocrats all over the world supported by some narcistic followers prefering to fight for their shooting range instead of doing some social work. they are supporting these kind of leaders to rule all others instead of solving that kind of problems scientifically and common sense driven.

it is okay to disagree with policies and positions to a degree but it is - at least in my opinion - unforgiveable to ignore what has happened under trump administration. no policy/position argument justifies trumps kind of policy. no president including obama (he was just the opposite -maybe way too much!) acted so non empathic and divisive and just plain narcistic and follower driven as trump every day do. so what do you think is more important ? some disagreement with some positions as you say ? are you kidding ? in my eyes you are the same way narcistic as tump is if you argue like that. simply ignoring what happened before and after mlk just as an example. how long will you and so many americans go on with this while blaming innocent people for that ignorance? tell me - what is your problem with democrats like biden and harris and what is your argument in favour of a narcist like trump ? his pockets are already full his inability to lead is obvious. do you think he needs more time to multiply his money by abuse of a leaders power ? are you really so ignorant to underestimate the destructive power of an overstrained leader with a tendency to act like an autocrat ?

so if this is your position vote for trump and let him think he is still the greatest with your vote! but don't blame him for the future, he is just an overstrained clown. you and every voter who ignores the current situation while unable/unwilling to make up your mind will be responsible if you make trump "the greatest" a second time and you will surely earn what you deserve.

Bahahahahahaha :laugh: Of course the final fallback of losers who KNOW they are peddling false narratives = Deny the validity of all other arguments.

So pathetic that you can't even offer an alternate source or argument, but once again resort to the online equivalent of "closing your eyes, covering your ears and shouting LA LA La LA". What's next? Convert the non-believers by the sword? Oh wait, people on your side are already trying that one all across America. If people won't accept your narrative BURN DOWN THEIR BUSINESSES, ASSAULT THEM IN THE STREETS.

Oh, and one other thing. There is NO SUCH THING as an "independent" source. All sources are going to be influenced by those that publish them. The difference is whether the TRUTH and the FACTS are allowed to stay in those sources. Unlike places such as Wikipedia who routinely block alterations to documents if they believe the "correct" narrative isn't being served.

An independent source is neither financed by the government nor by that heap of right-wing/fascist public poisoners and slavers we call bosses.

All you have done is prove everybody how untrustworthy you are and too cowardly to use sources that don't relay your right-wing/fascist propaganda.

Bahahahahahaha :laugh: Of course the final fallback of losers who KNOW they are peddling false narratives = Deny the validity of all other arguments.

So pathetic that you can't even offer an alternate source or argument, but once again resort to the online equivalent of "closing your eyes, covering your ears and shouting LA LA La LA". What's next? Convert the non-believers by the sword? Oh wait, people on your side are already trying that one all across America. If people won't accept your narrative BURN DOWN THEIR BUSINESSES, ASSAULT THEM IN THE STREETS.

Oh, and one other thing. There is NO SUCH THING as an "independent" source. All sources are going to be influenced by those that publish them. The difference is whether the TRUTH and the FACTS are allowed to stay in those sources. Unlike places such as Wikipedia who routinely block alterations to documents if they believe the "correct" narrative isn't being served.

An independent source is neither financed by the government nor by that heap of right-wing/fascist public poisoners and slavers we call bosses.

All you have done is prove everybody how untrustworthy you are and too cowardly to use sources that don't relay your right-wing/fascist propaganda.

And all you've done is prove my point, that you don't actually have any valid counter arguments, and must therefore resort to "name calling" when your lies and propaganda are proven fallacious.

So I'll leave it there until someone comes up with something worth arguing about. :cool:

about at least 50 % of the u.s. citizens understand probably and even hopefully more and more. trump had his chance and he failed miserably as a leader. so there is currently even not so much to misunderstand. you can try to ignore or to deny but i don't think that helps.

to the way how some people argue here: i would be happy if people discover their common sense again and try to act constructive - including debates here - instead of being proud to demolish, to put things intentionally in a wrong context and celebrating their basic school logic exposing them as a numbskulls.

no it is not common politics you are talking about it is clearly and exactly trumps politics you are talking about if you talk about division.

only if you completely ignore what happened in the last three years you can say you do not see that the situation - talking about split and division - is worser than any time before. and the problems are not some sad facts but the loss of hope that a leader like trump is able and willing to unite the nation!

a leader should care for a better treatment of the people in his country and not the followers only - i thought till trump came.

the only measures that worked so far under his administration are to make him richer and some opponents poorer or at least to sign papers to guarantee that while people on the streets die due to corona which does not disappear by a wonder - as he hoped instead of supporting the democrat states and all others already fighting it!

trump made it actively the worsest situation ever in the u.s.! and as a leader he was the only president who acted intentionally divisive and non empathic. you watched that for three years and your only reaction is still supporting him ? only permanent ignorers or egoists, narcists or right wing blinded like trump can deny what obviously happened in the last three years: lying and ignorace of science and empiric facts are daily practice in the trumps administrtion. is this the new american culture and way to lead ? and why do trumps followers celebrate that ? if this is the u.s. majority all i can say is: good night america!

in one point i agree: we will not learn from history. that is the reason why we saw so many wars and weapons and we will see more. many people do not even try to learn how to control their aggression and we have too many of them as narcistic leaders and autocrats all over the world supported by some narcistic followers prefering to fight for their shooting range instead of doing some social work. they are supporting these kind of leaders to rule all others instead of solving that kind of problems scientifically and common sense driven.

it is okay to disagree with policies and positions to a degree but it is - at least in my opinion - unforgiveable to ignore what has happened under trump administration. no policy/position argument justifies trumps kind of policy. no president including obama (he was just the opposite -maybe way too much!) acted so non empathic and divisive and just plain narcistic and follower driven as trump every day do. so what do you think is more important ? some disagreement with some positions as you say ? are you kidding ? in my eyes you are the same way narcistic as tump is if you argue like that. simply ignoring what happened before and after mlk just as an example. how long will you and so many americans go on with this while blaming innocent people for that ignorance? tell me - what is your problem with democrats like biden and harris and what is your argument in favour of a narcist like trump ? his pockets are already full his inability to lead is obvious. do you think he needs more time to multiply his money by abuse of a leaders power ? are you really so ignorant to underestimate the destructive power of an overstrained leader with a tendency to act like an autocrat ?

so if this is your position vote for trump and let him think he is still the greatest with your vote! but don't blame him for the future, he is just an overstrained clown. you and every voter who ignores the current situation while unable/unwilling to make up your mind will be responsible if you make trump "the greatest" a second time and you will surely earn what you deserve.

It IS common politics. It became common very shortly after Obama was elected. Sure, it was there previously, but on nowhere near the scale it achieved during Obamas terms. When it became more important to make sure 'the other guy' couldn't get anything done, than it was to improve the country, we basically lost. That same mindset continued with Trumps election, it just change the names on the 'obstructionist' list.

What you don't seem to want to understand though, is the dem policies they are coming out with, I simply CANNOT support. I WILL NOT vote for them. What other choice does that leave me? An independent candidate? When is the last time an independent won? I don't want to simply throw away my vote, I want it to actually count, therefore, I will vote for Trump.

I would also like to point out, that I am doing MUCH better financially with Trump in office, than I was when Obama was there. From my perspective the republicans actually are doing better by me than the dems ever have. Even with all that is currently going on, I am still financially stable, and am doing just fine. The government isn't trying to compromise my rights, which the dems seem to be hell bent on doing.

When you are given a choice of two evils, you pick the lesser of the two. For me, Trump is that lesser evil. At least he hasn't gotten us into any additional wars. (unlike Obama, that joined a couple more.)

Only people who think that Trump is doing an awful job are the ignorant, the blood profiteers, communists, the salvers who rely on illegal immigration and Chinese slaves. Trump has exceeded my expectations and he will be rewarded with my vote for doing so.

Edited by MrJoseCuervo

you are not alone. at least i`m sure i can believe your words more than trumps, assuming that your dayly rate of lies is a lot lower than trumps.

i'm sure Kimberly Guilfoyle had a severe impact on your final decision :wink: