[Mod Request]

AdamOwnage

Hey Guys,

I really wanna see a Dirilis: Ertugrul Mod for Bannerlord... I have searched many times and found one for the Warband Game but none so far for Bannerlord....

Could someone be so kind and help find one or get one made ? Thank you so much in advance

Peace.

Item Modifiers are woefully underrated in their usage/effectiveness.

Issues:

1) Their effectiveness doesn't really affect anything other than price

2) Good modifiers are all but impossible to attain and again; seems to just affect the price

3) No current (1.5.9) mods have been made to address this

The only mod I've ever found to actually make item modifiers useful and prominent (good and bad) is a mod called Power Up <https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1899>.

However, this mod has been abandoned since 1.5.4 and has not been able to work since. I am submitting this request for any modders to update or recreate this mod so we can get that Warband gleefulness when we finally get that legendary armor, masterwork weapon, or purebred mount.

• 5 weeks later...

It seems odd to me that AI armies can be defeated and then have the ability to run away. The player can't do that unless they initiated the fight, and do so before defeat. Hence, I have a two fold idea. That is, a mod could address the issue in two ways.

1) Make it so that upon AI defeat, troops that flee become prisoners rather than regrouping. This would prevent the maddening process of having to attack a large group five times before everyone dies.

2) Make it so that upon AI victory, the player has the ability to flee with his/her surviving troops, and add an calculation for the AI to determine whether or not chasing the player down is worth the trouble.

I do not know if this has been discussed deeply, before, or if it's reasonable to try to implement, but I think it could make the game more enjoyable. It would also reduce save scumming, as the player could be defeated without having to, essentially, restart from the beginning each time.

• 2 weeks later...

can somebody make a mod that makes companions actoually usefull , i tested them out with maxed combat skills, they are still worse than a levy unit q.q makes me cry even with 180 hp and insane armor and weapons..

I am no modder, but I think it would be cool to introduce a mod that lets the player settle their own villages create their own castles and eventually cities, VIA spending resources and people in the kingdom. Another cool idea I think would be to introduce a unique player culture, so the player can create their own kingdom with unique troops. This is probably hard :confused:

Edit: maybe implement a decision to destroy existing towns and cities? just a thought, also I have no idea on how any of this would actually work, but if someone does choose to make this mod keep me updated please! :happy:

Edited by SeaBlue10

can somebody make a mod that makes companions actoually usefull , i tested them out with maxed combat skills, they are still worse than a levy unit q.q makes me cry even with 180 hp and insane armor and weapons..

You mean like usefulness in combat? makes sense but I thought their purpose was to give them roles in your clan like the scout for example, which then applies all their scouting prowess in the skills that say (Scout) to all the parties in your clan.

• 2 months later...

It would be nice to have a mod that allows us to customize the banners of clans currently in the game. I know POC can do this but it is super complex to use. Kingdom Color Changer is no longer being updated.

I find that I miss the unique banners held by each different lord in Warband. With Bannerlord's new system it is useful for quickly identifying what faction a clan belongs to but it comes with the great cost that it is very visually boring, a price I dont like paying.

Would be nice to have a mod that allows us to easily edit the faction banners and disable the automatic 'match kingdom colors' that occurs when clans join kingdoms. Ideally the mod would change the UI slightly so that faction names (fiefs/lords/parties) are written in unique, faction corresponding colors to easily identify who belongs to what faction similar to Warband. Orange for Vlandia, Green for Battania, Blue for Sturgia,3x Purples for 3x Empires, Turquois for Khuzait and Yellow for Aserai.

Red for factions you are currently at war with.

Edited by TokolosieNZ

I'd love a mod that implements a sort of levy system. It's so unrealistic to have to drag a hundred guys around with you or stash them in a garrison, always paying their wages. Should be able to dismiss all the regular troops in your party and get a bonus to prosperity of your settlements (cause all your troops went back home to work). Then when you need them again, call them up and have all the soldiers you dismissed appear back in your party (ideally over some period of time). If AI had to do this too, it could add an interesting 'mobilization' period at the start of a war.

Hello guys, i don't know if it was asked before, but i would love to see a mod which disable the main quest time (The Dragon Banner quest). The only mod that i've found is a mod called NoTimeDragon...something like that...but it is a dead mod for the latest stable version 1.6.1.

Thanks in advance! Keep up the good work!

Best regards

John

P.S: Bring back to life the mod "Freelancer". It is a MUST-HAVE mod...or create something similar ;)

hi there all can anyone make a mod to make it possible to give orders to your caravans ? if i would be more accurate it should be an option that player be able to tell caravan to pick an exact type of item (anything) from an exact place and sell it in whole map or an exact area or even exact cities . this way you will available to pick produced items from your own shops and sell them to better prices else where .