Couple of questions about ME3 mods

M3asher

Hello everyone, I've played through the ME trilogy countless times and I was on here to download the controller support mod for ME3 when I noticed how many mods there are, and a lot look very interesting. I just have a few questions cause I'm not good with mods (I've only downloaded controller mods for the trilogy, nothing more)

1 I'm interested in a bunch of mods right now, but I wanna know if they all work with each other or if they might cause issues (also if they work with my laptop, I'll put my specs and the mods I'm interested in at the bottom)

2 I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me with downloading and installing the mods (if there's like a guide or video I can follow)

3 If anyone has any recommendations on mods to download I'd love to hear them

I have all the main story DLC's

I have ME3 on Origin

My specs:-

Intel® Core i7-6700 HQ CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz

16 GB RAM

Windows 10

Nvidia 960M

I should point out that the ones I mostly want are the story ones/the ones that actually add something to the game (I also hear that the ALOT Mod is great). I can ditch the cosmetic mods if they don't work for whatever reason

Mods I'm interested in:-

SinglePlayer Native Controller Support Mod

ALOT

Expanded Galaxy Mod

Bonus Power Packs

Citadel Epilogue Mod

Miranda Mod

Ark Mod

Urz

Omega Hub

Asari Remastered

Vignette Remover

Ultimate Party

MEHEM

Extended Cut to Citadel DLC

Useful Modifications in the game

Sex Anderson House

Diana Allers - New Look

Samara Complexion Tweak

Liara Sexy Casual Look

Nude Dancers

Ashley Liara and Kaidan Romance Wakeup

ELE Default Femshep Replacer

Cutoff Hoodie

Thanks in advance everyone!

I can't address your specific questions, but I can offer some general suggestions.

1) Adding a whole bunch o' mods all at once is generally not advisable - because then when you have issues, troubleshooting and fixing the problems gets really complicated. Best practice is to add only a few at a time and run the game for awhile to make sure all is well before adding more.

2) Read and heed the author's installation instructions. Some mention their compatibility with other mods and provide additional information about getting them to work together properly. A lot of mods are provided as DLCs, which makes installation and management much easier.

3) I usually read (or scan) at least some of the posts listed with each mod. They can offer additional insight into the behaviors of various mods, how they get along with newer hardware/operating systems, conflicts with other mods, etc.

Someone who has used all of those mods together might come along to advise you - or not.

Enjoy!

I can't address your specific questions, but I can offer some general suggestions.

1) Adding a whole bunch o' mods all at once is generally not advisable - because then when you have issues, troubleshooting and fixing the problems gets really complicated. Best practice is to add only a few at a time and run the game for awhile to make sure all is well before adding more.

2) Read and heed the author's installation instructions. Some mention their compatibility with other mods and provide additional information about getting them to work together properly. A lot of mods are provided as DLCs, which makes installation and management much easier.

3) I usually read (or scan) at least some of the posts listed with each mod. They can offer additional insight into the behaviors of various mods, how they get along with newer hardware/operating systems, conflicts with other mods, etc.

Someone who has used all of those mods together might come along to advise you - or not.

Enjoy!

Ahh gotcha, I'll get right on that. Thank you!

Edited by M3asher