How do I activate "Eight Zero - Retro ENB" properly?

Davlist

So I have downloaded Eight Zero ENB by TreyM some time this April, because i love anything retro (especially the eighties :laugh: ,) and I thought this could be the best gaming experience for me. But the problem is - I can't activate it, even when i'm following the instructions from the descripthion (except for "Disable the game's built-in AA (FXAA / TAA)," because what does that mean? Details for how to do that would've been helpful. Also I still couldn't press the End button to make the menu show up)

But the time passed by and i was trying to modify the enb menu (well not really modify, just enable and disable effects,) when suddenly out of nowhere, the Eight Zero was activated with instructions on the blue screen :laugh: ! I was so happy! I tried to follow the instructions on the menu and it did work!

… until I pressed "APPLY CHANGES" button. Then it was just gone... :unsure:

I was pressing anything that could've have activated the mod again, but nothing. I did try to check and move the Eight Zero files in Fallout 4 directories (in folders like Fallout 4 and enbseries) but nothing. It just activated when I wasn't ready for some reason.

What should I do? Even the "Posts" page is locked for this mod, so i'm writing it here.

I use these mods for example (some of which I use "Vortex" as a Mod Manager):

- f4se (fallout 4 script extender),

- ENB Binaries (latest),

- Boob Tube ENB (that's inside enbseries folder),

- Mod Configuration Menu (1.39),

- full dialogue interface (beta12),

- LooksMenu,

- NAC,

just in case if these mods could've been the issue of ENB not working properly...

Edited by Davlist

I am responding to what you posted, not what you did not post.

Did you Google: Disable the game's built-in AA (FXAA / TAA

I found some information, but not sure what your system and such are?

Also understand, that if you have a high end video card - ENB's far more often than not screw it up. ( I found this out personally. ) Also, I found the old saying: " Individual results will vary. " and in this case not always for the better.

Also understand, that if you have a high end video card - ENB's far more often than not screw it up. ( I found this out personally. ) Also, I found the old saying: " Individual results will vary. " and in this case not always for the better.

Hey! :D Thank you for responding to me first!

If you need my system info, here it is:

System type: x64- based PC

Processor: Intel® Core i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

Do you need anything else to know? I'm in the forums for the first time here, so it's a bit weird for me to start sending messages, sorry...

Hey! :D Thank you for responding to me first!

If you need my system info, here it is:

System type: x64- based PC

Processor: Intel® Core i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

Do you need anything else to know? I'm in the forums for the first time here, so it's a bit weird for me to start sending messages, sorry...

What is your video card? :)