[LE] Where is the male nord fus ro dah audio stored?

Hi, i've never used nexus forums and actually have no idea if they're still alive or i'm writing in the right place, so if I screw up my apologies.

My intention is to create a mod that replaces the FUS, RO, DAH with other audio of my choosing.

All was going well considering this is my first experience with game modding but i've come to a standstill upon realising I cannot locate the audio file for a male nord saying FUS, RO, DAH in individual words. I can find it for many other races including kahjit, argonian and orc but not nord.

I used BAE to extract the audio files from Skyrim-sounds.bsa and Skyrim-voices_en0.bsa and then used Unfuzer to get the wav files for all the voice lines in the malenord folder.

Assuming that the voice file for FUS is called voicepowers_shout01a_00013e03_1 as it is with every single other race as far as I can tell I just simply cannot find it. The closest I found to what I wanted was here:

Skyrim Special Edition\Data\sound\fx\voc\shout\test\push\voc_shoutpower_test_push_03.wav

but this clearly wasn't right, it was labelled test and the audio is cut in an odd way.

So that's my first problem. being unable to locate the male nord sound for FUS, RO AND RO DAH file within file explorer.

My next problem involves creation kit and is similar to the first, since I can't find the audio for FUS, RO AND RO DAH within creation kit, I can't alter or edit it. The closest I can get is replacing the sound of the thunder with my own audio but this results in my audio and the FUS being played at the same time and overlapping. Ideally I want to change the word of power being spoken and keep the thunder which should be possible because they are clearly two different pieces of audio being played simultaniously.

Apologies for any shortcomings you may find in this post, i'm nearing the end of my thether but would be grateful if anyone here could help make this work, I tried to be as clear as possible.

-Many thanks.

Edit- I'm using the special edition version of Skyrim.

Edited by underratedotter