ED-E quest not progressing

This wasn't mentioned in the bugs in the wiki so I'm gonna post it here.

I also can't find reference on this on google so if anyone can find one, please link it here.

Basically, I got ED-E as my companion for almost 30 in-game days. I also played lonesome road DLC.

I already have the quest for ED-E without the first message which is unusual. I usually receive the quest after my conversation with old lady Gibson. I didn't take notice to it yet since having the quest without the trigger isn't necessarily a bad thing. Later in the game, I tried to finish the ED-E my love quest so I can get the upgrade. I talked to old lady Gibson as always. But there is no response. I also talked to all the NPC on the Helios One. Nothing too. I didn't progress after that since if I'm gonna reload my save there won't be much to loose.

What I did before that:

Take the lonesome road quest (I don't know why but ED-E Mohave desert version has the memories of ED-E lonesome version) (I don't know if this is normal or not since I don't talk to ED-E)

Go to The Fort (some people say that the weapon confiscation there is buggy when you have ED-E)

Disabled Mr. House (I don't know, maybe it's affected by karma? Idk)

Edit: I got most of the facts here wrong but it's still not progressing.

Edited by 09076881897