Personally Porting 74 armor/clothing to FO:4

dwightschruple

I know I wouldn't be able to put it on the nexus, but hypothetically speaking, wouldn't it be rather easy to copy apparel from 76 into FO:4, being that they share almost the exact same engine? That should be fine from a legal stand point as well, since I would be working with legally acquired copies of both games, and nothing would be done to augment or interfere with the online game, and neither would I be sharing it. That said, I don't currently own 76 so I couldn't say whether or not it would be so simple.

are the 76 files easily opened? creator of nifskope previously refused to update his program to do it though said it was capable. I have seen some ports already, but idk when Beth is apparently gonna allow mods for 76, not a game I follow

dwight, heyas! One would think that it would be easy, since they are the same engine. But they took extra steps to make sure that there was extra work involved. The same way that they did about trying to port skyrim assets into FO4 or vice versa.

I think it's extra work with the textures, but I'm not a 3d modeler. Dunno about the .nifs. There might be a plugin needed for nifscope. But again...not a modeler. :(