Save at Campfire - Fallout 4 Mod for Xbox One and PC

YourInnerWolfe

OK, so not long ago I requested a mod that allowed you to save the game by "using a journal." Unfortunately, I don't think making it will work. However, I just thought of this idea...

Is it possible to make a mod that lets you save the game by "activating" any campfire in the world-space that allows you to save the game? This is basically how I want it to function (if possible)

(Works with all DLCs and the mod "Conquest." (i.e. Conquest has a buildable campfire.)) Player looks at campfire and presses X to save game. Player sits on the ground (animation), the game begins to save and cuts to a black screen. Player automatically gets up from ground after game has been saved. When player loads saved game, the player automatically gets up and resumes playing.

Is this possible to make? I was hoping to at least have some kind of alternate save method that has a survival or camp feeling to it. I'd really appreciate it if someone could make this or at the very least get back to me. Thank you for reading my request, and have a nice day.