Damage/kill enemies (and player) by slamming into wall/tree/rock/something?

rulingniko

Greetings!

Quick disclaimer: I know nothing about modding other than it makes the game do stuff.

I was goofing around with a crossbow that has the "Strong Unrelenting Force Shout" effect, slapping enemies into walls.
While it's a lot of fun, it caused me to search nexus (and google) high and low in vain for a mod that adds damage (similar to fall damage) upon impacting something horizontally above a given speed threshold.

I have damaged and even killed my characters by getting the speed multiplier up too high. And by too high, I mean higher than is even enjoyable for the game; leading me to believe that this is doable.

I would find it incredibly satisfying to FusRoDa a bandit into a wall and keel heem while the rest tremble before the might of the Dragonborn.
Or do it via spell / bow / fork... you get the idea.

So. my questions to yall are:

1. Did I miss a mod for this somewhere?

2. Assuming "no", would anyone be willing to tackle this?

Love you long time

I have sometimes wondered where this feature exists as well. It seems obvious using Fus. I myself am always pushing enemies off high ledges for the aformentioned reason. If they can make magic ooze ricochet off walls, maybe they can make bodies ricochet with damage lol