steam

5 replies to this topic

Kmountain

Kmountain

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

So I tried installing scripthook and another mod for RDR by using Vortex.

It works, but the rockstar launcher messes everything up. It asks tells me that I din't have the game in my rockstar library (wich is true) I have it on steam.

Is there a way to make it work for the steam version, or at least fool vortex to work?

Bo0GNish

Bo0GNish

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

So I tried installing scripthook and another mod for RDR by using Vortex.

It works, but the rockstar launcher messes everything up. It asks tells me that I din't have the game in my rockstar library (wich is true) I have it on steam.

Is there a way to make it work for the steam version, or at least fool vortex to work?

Same problem here.  I know RDR2 support is in Beta but I'm sure it's at least capable of launching the Steam version, right?

Hyprneko

Hyprneko

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

yall find a fix?

GytarByte

GytarByte

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Bump

thatsaskywithawhat

thatsaskywithawhat

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

I am having the same problem. I have everything set up correctly, and every time I try to launch the game the Rockstar launcher blocks the start up. I get an offline mode cant establish a connection problem. Is this the same issue as you are having?

Jight

Jight

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Alright so having had the same issue I found a solution. In vortex click "deploy mods" at the top of the page when in the mod's page. Make sure the mods are loaded by going into the install directory (try restarting vortex if they don't deploy). If they are, launch the game through steam (not vortex). The mods will then be loaded and work (at least they did for me, I tested by pressing the F5 key for my particular scripthook trainer). Make sure to "purge" the mods through the mod page if you want to play online.

Edited by Jight, 20 May 2021 - 03:40 PM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: steam

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.083 seconds