Your Favorite Vanilla Quest & DLC?

jjb54

the Reily's Rangers quest was fun... hard to not shoot your allies and hindered by mechanics but still fun. I haven't played much of the DLC due to the game refusing to run on my computer.

Ya, RR you had to make sure you do NOT take any companions or followers ... and watch your fire towards the end. VATS came in handy for that ... sometimes .....

Mkay... I'll play. I like the Strictly Business quest. It's fun to go after the preferred targets and then to keep enslaving others that annoy me in the game. For instance, the raider with the Wanderer's Leather Armor. It's fun to watch them run to Paradise Falls with monsters chasing them all the way. Plus, I like getting paid caps. ^^

Point Lookout is my fav. DLC to play. I just like the change in environment and there's a lot to do there. The best DLC in my opinion. It's a really nice place to just, "get away from it all."

Thanks for asking. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Fav DLC. Point Lookout for sure.

Quest. Gotta be Blood Ties. Sometimes just go mental and slaughter them all. Or see how many I can sneak kill. Though it is handy to get the blood feed option.

• 1 month later...

For me it was Mothership Zeta, not only was it a great DLC, but all the alien blasters were far and away my favorite weapons.

As to vanilla quest, I enjoyed helping Moria make the survival guide, I did it early enough in the game it introduced me to places to explore.

Edited by Gunslinger808