Load order correction!?

Nok2fai

I have had another look at your list. I know JK's Skyrim and Skyland are supposed to work together, but why have both? I don't see either working with Immersive Patrols or the border mods. As for Open Civil War - are you trying to smash the game up?

You don't need the Solstheim mods until you intend to go there. You also can't do Forgotten City early on.

Skybirds and Birds of Skyrim and Better Skies? How do you think that would work?

Too many environment mods. I have given up Wet and Cold and Realistic Water, although they did not give me any trouble. One could be irritating at times and the other was hardly noticeable, so not worth a slot.

You could reduce your extra races to one you are using. How about making a half-orc dwarf? The dwarf is amusing but I soon tired of having to look up all the time. How about the new half-giant to compensate?

JK's skyrim and Skyland are totally different. Skyland is a texture overhaul, JK's Skyrim isn't. A complete texture pack is helping a lot since we can (and i did) download hundreds of textures here and there - easier and faster.

Content mods aren't an issue since they aren't active unless we're starting them, it costs no memory either. I don't see why forgotten City could be an issue if one is installing it at start or not tbh. As long as one is having enough disk space, so be it.

Birds mods is a tough choice, there are tons of incompatibility and conflicts, as far as i'm concerned i don't install them. There are better mods to add immersion, even better sounds mods are wiser candidates.

Environment mods are pretty much survival mods, since Creation Club survival mod is utter garbage, we'd better use Camping, Wet/Cold, INeed, FrostFall instead, they're more complete, work better but cost a lot of RAM. Really blended roads, better dynamic mountain/snow, Better water (Cathedral water does an incredible job while keeping Ineed compatible at a really low memory cost - One can also use ENB water with really nice fx but no compatibility), Complete snow mods (fluffy snow for better compatibility), better ice (RiS ice only, glacierLab/Arctic/Refracting ice/ice debris/icicles along with ice parallax is awesome when playing a lot in the North), 3DTrees and Fantasy Forest Overhaul are doing a great job at making great landscapes too. And i don't even talk about cities improvement or houses, Obscure College of Winterhold is a good example of a great improvement if one wants to learn magic in the North.

If one is using a decent ENB, particles patch with ENB light (EmberHD/Fireplaces/Inferno as extra) are improving lights to a next level after ELFx or ELE.

Some mods really improve the game too, Hunterborn (new ressources and hunt), Immersive patrols/OBIS (encounters), Convenient Horses (better horse gameplay), Sacrosanct/Moontales (Werewolf/Vampire gameplay), Notice board for additional quests.

Character overhaul needs a few mods only, Ordinator (better skills), CACO (better alchemy), Ars Metalllica (improved smithing), Racemenu along with XPMSE bring a lot of customisation (faces, body, combat style, animations etc.) with a few mods only.

A few mods to improve weapons and armors can be great too since vanilla game is quite poor in that department. Immersive armors, apachii divine elegance Store, Gigaduex, even TAWOBA or legendary DeserterX for a bit of sexyness and lots of customization (quite ironically we can still wear lots of legendary bikini pieces along with fully covered gear ^ ^). AmidianBorn Book of silence is pretty much mandatory, especially since a lot of mods rely upon its weapons and armors textures. I would skip immersive weapons (really bad compilation) but JaySus swords, Lore Weapon Expansion or Hammerfell armor are all great weapon mods. As a bonus outfit integration or lazy bikini mods make enemis actually wear and use some additional gear mods. Girl's heavy armor is a nice replacer if one wants to play with more feminine vanilla armors.

Special mention to the quite awesome Guards armor replacer mod that adds tons of lorewise well polished armors/weapons and new faction gear. Frankly HD Imperial will do a great job at improving imperial faction.

I'm pretty sure OP could cut down again to even less mods, i don't see many that useful mods but to each their own. I don't think that starting with tons of various mods is a good idea, better start with mandatory or complete mods, frenetically downloading everything never helps. :smile:

Edited by GGUNIT

I am happy to defer to GGUNIT on that general review. That is the sort of thing that should be highlighted on a forum.

I notice that you are using Immersive Citizens. For some weeks I have had mysterious things happening in Skyrim, not crashes but blocked quests and such. Often these are due to lines of dialogue not appearing when they should. Also any time generateFNIS needed to be run I had to reinstall SkyUI again after logging out. Removing Immersive Citizens altogether and starting again seems so far to have cured all of the problems I was having.

Hi there dont know if this is the right forum but if anyone could assist what could be the problem with this load order?

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
254 FE 0 Ecotone Dual Sheath.esl
6 6 BBLuxurySuite.esm
7 7 Campfire.esm
8 8 FlowerGirls SE.esm
9 9 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
10 a OSA.esm
11 b SkyUI_SE.esp
12 c SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
13 d ELFX - Exteriors.esp
14 e ELFX - Weathers.esp
15 f Immersive Wenches.esp
16 10 FNIS.esp
17 11 BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
18 12 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
19 13 The Great Cities - Minor Cities and Towns.esp
20 14 The Great City of Solitude.esp
21 15 RomanceOfNPCs.esp
22 16 YurianaWench.esp
254 FE 1 Flower Girls NPC Relationships.esp
23 17 iNeed.esp
24 18 iNeed - Extended.esp
25 19 The Great Town of Ivarstead.esp
26 1a The Great Town of Karthwasten.esp
27 1b The Great Village of Old Hroldan.esp
28 1c Point The Way.esp
29 1d CFTO.esp
30 1e Run For Your Lives.esp
31 1f NewArmoury.esp
32 20 Frostfall.esp
33 21 Hateful Wenches.esp
34 22 FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp
35 23 TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
36 24 BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
37 25 RomanceOfNPCs_BBLS_Patch.esp
38 26 ClassicClasses.esp
39 27 Deadly Wenches.esp
40 28 CobbEncumbrance.esp
41 29 Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
42 2a Fixed body collision.esp
43 2b FlowerGirls SE - Bathing Beauties Patch.esp
44 2c FlowerGirls SE - IW Patch.esp
45 2d Ecotone Dual Sheath Patch.esp
254 FE 2 3BBB.esp
46 2e Footprints.esp
47 2f FollowersCanLoot.esp
48 30 Forgotten Wenches.esp
49 31 Beards.esp
50 32 CBBE.esp
51 33 Immersive Wenches -Enslaved Wenches patch-.esp
254 FE 3 Inn Soaps.esp
52 34 Brows.esp
53 35 Judgment Wenches.esp
54 36 KS Hairdo's.esp
55 37 LootandDegradation.esp
56 38 Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
57 39 NorthernSWS.esp
254 FE 4 KSHairVanilla1.esp
58 3a RaceMenu.esp
59 3b Realistic AI Detection 2 SE Lite.esp
60 3c SimplyKnock.esp
61 3d SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
62 3e 1nivWICCloaks.esp
63 3f FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp
254 FE 5 WIC - Extra Leveled List.esp
64 40 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
254 FE 6 KSHairVanilla2.esp
65 41 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
254 FE 7 KSHairVanilla3.esp
66 42 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
67 43 SOSRaceMenu.esp
68 44 XPMSE.esp
69 45 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
254 FE 8 Bathing in Skyrim SE - Alternate Start.esp
70 46 ELFXEnhancer.esp
71 47 RealisticWaterTwo.esp
254 FE 9 RealisticWaterTwo - Needs Mod Patch.esp
254 FE a Bathing in SSE - RWT.esp
254 FE b RealisticWaterTwo - ELFX Patch.esp
72 48 Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
I get a ctd before the bethesda logo shows up...
Thank you in advance

Update I reduced my load order to this point

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
254 FE 0 Ecotone Dual Sheath.esl
6 6 BBLuxurySuite.esm
7 7 Campfire.esm
8 8 FlowerGirls SE.esm
9 9 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
10 a OSA.esm
11 b SkyUI_SE.esp
12 c Immersive Wenches.esp
13 d FNIS.esp
14 e BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
15 f The Great Cities - Minor Cities and Towns.esp
16 10 The Great Town of Ivarstead.esp
17 11 The Great Town of Karthwasten.esp
18 12 The Great Village of Old Hroldan.esp
19 13 The Great City of Solitude.esp
20 14 RomanceOfNPCs.esp
21 15 YurianaWench.esp
254 FE 1 Flower Girls NPC Relationships.esp
22 16 Deadly Wenches.esp
23 17 CobbEncumbrance.esp
24 18 Fixed body collision.esp
25 19 FlowerGirls SE - Bathing Beauties Patch.esp
26 1a FlowerGirls SE - IW Patch.esp
27 1b Ecotone Dual Sheath Patch.esp
254 FE 2 3BBB.esp
28 1c Forgotten Wenches.esp
29 1d Beards.esp
30 1e CBBE.esp
31 1f Immersive Wenches -Enslaved Wenches patch-.esp
254 FE 3 Inn Soaps.esp
32 20 Brows.esp
33 21 Judgment Wenches.esp
34 22 KS Hairdo's.esp
35 23 LootandDegradation.esp
36 24 Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
254 FE 4 KSHairVanilla1.esp
37 25 RaceMenu.esp
38 26 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
39 27 CFTO.esp
40 28 NewArmoury.esp
41 29 Frostfall.esp
42 2a Hateful Wenches.esp
43 2b FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp
44 2c TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
45 2d BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
46 2e RomanceOfNPCs_BBLS_Patch.esp
47 2f ClassicClasses.esp
48 30 1nivWICCloaks.esp
49 31 FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp
254 FE 5 WIC - Extra Leveled List.esp
50 32 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
254 FE 6 KSHairVanilla2.esp
51 33 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
254 FE 7 KSHairVanilla3.esp
52 34 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
53 35 SOSRaceMenu.esp
54 36 XPMSE.esp
55 37 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
56 38 Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
And now it lets me load, so going to experiment a bit more with it...