Heavy Traffic ×

Can't get Premium membership?

DavidtheDuke
Go to solution Solved by DavidtheDuke,

I don't know if this the right forum, but i tried to get premium membership 1 month. At first I clicked GEt STarted Now and got:

"

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10X147]

You must select at least one package to purchase

Need Help?

"

So I went into the forum Invoices and tried to get the 1 month there and got this:

"

[#20X111-C]

This invoice contains items you have already purchased which cannot be purchased again. Please contact an administrator for assistance.

Does this mean I can no longer buy a 1 month and have to do a 6 month or more one? I had it a few years ago I believe. thanks

[#10X147]

You must select at least one package to purchase

Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to contact an administrator and get help. A random user on the forums isn't going to be able to help you with this issue. :)

• Solution

Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to contact an administrator and get help. A random user on the forums isn't going to be able to help you with this issue. :smile:

Thanks Jannifer, but it does appear the solution is below this time actually.

Can't buy 1 month premium ... the workaround is found in Goggelmuggel's post found here.

This did work for me. In fact for me it was a tad different, after I did the 6 month and then didn't confirm payment, there was a Renewal of the 1 month policy option that was .50 gbp less. I picked that and it worked, as I see the premium tag in on nexus now.

Thanks guys!