doalsha

Well, actually i cant buy any house im skyrim. Im trying to buy Proudspire manor but i dont have any replict in dialogue with Falk and Elisif. I had same problem with proventus avenicci. I tried to restart them with console and tried to use "setstage HousePurchase 10". I have enough gold and 36lvl. I complete both Elisif quests needed to unlock manor buying, also i am than of whiterun. I tried to verifying the game files on steam and clean all mods but actually it doesnt help me.
List of my mods: (using LOOT)

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 AP Skyrim.esm
6 6 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
7 7 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
8 8 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
9 9 FNIS.esp
10 a iHUD.esp
11 b Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
12 c Immersive Weapons.esp
13 d Palaces Castles Enhanced.esp
14 e 3DNPC.esp
15 f Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
16 10 SkyUI.esp
17 11 Sanctuary Reborn.esp
18 12 FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
19 13 RealisticWaterTwo.esp
20 14 UG2Redux.esp
21 15 proudspiremanortnf.esp
22 16 Inconsequential NPCs.esp
23 17 SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
24 18 zMirai.esp
25 19 SMIM-SE-Merged-NoSolitudeRopes.esp
26 1a Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
27 1b MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
28 1c RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
29 1d Immersive Horses.esp
30 1e Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
31 1f Populated Cities 2.esp
32 20 More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
33 21 Killable Lootable Children.esp
34 22 RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
35 23 Save the Dark Brotherhood!.esp
36 24 alcoholiceffect.esp
37 25 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
38 26 RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
39 27 iNeed.esp
40 28 iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
41 29 Vivid Weathers.esp
42 2a IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
43 2b Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
44 2c Dark Brotherhood Mask Male Fix.esp
45 2d ImmersiveLoversComfort.esp
46 2e WetandCold.esp
47 2f WetandCold - Ashes.esp
48 30 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
49 31 dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
50 32 dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
51 33 chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
52 34 Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp
53 35 MajesticMountains.esp
54 36 GoToBed.esp
55 37 GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp
56 38 GayAllureAndLoversInsightPerks.esp
57 39 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

So let's stick with Elisif. Did you get the dialogue from Elisif saying that she gives you permission to buy a home in Solitude? If so, does Falk not have his dialogue? If he doesn't, open your console and click on him (this trick requires SkyUI). On the right side of the screen near the bottom there should be something that says someything like "last modified by this mod" and an identification of a mod. That one is likely to be your issue. If Falk has his dialogue what exactly happens when you try it. If Elisif doesb't tell you to talk to Falk the first question is have you done the other 4 favors in Haafingar needed to get her permission? If so and you're not getting the dialogye, try the same trick listed for Falk but do it on Elisif.

So let's stick with Elisif. Did you get the dialogue from Elisif saying that she gives you permission to buy a home in Solitude? If so, does Falk not have his dialogue? If he doesn't, open your console and click on him (this trick requires SkyUI). On the right side of the screen near the bottom there should be something that says someything like "last modified by this mod" and an identification of a mod. That one is likely to be your issue. If Falk has his dialogue what exactly happens when you try it. If Elisif doesb't tell you to talk to Falk the first question is have you done the other 4 favors in Haafingar needed to get her permission? If so and you're not getting the dialogye, try the same trick listed for Falk but do it on Elisif.

Sure, Elisif said me that i can buy house now. After all dialogues with Elisif and Falk disappear. They actually dont want to talk with me.

i tried to click on Falk and Elisif with console but it dont said me anything about modified (though i use SkyUI). And yes i dont all favors in haafingar.

This is really weird because i dont have house selling dialogue in any cities though i complete all favors to unlock it.

ok i found one mod for console and check that. He was modified my immersive weapons and immersive palaces and castles. i disable these two mods and verify game cashe but it does not change anything, folk still dont have options to sell manor...

Edited by doalsha

ok i found one mod for console and check that. He was modified my immersive weapons and immersive palaces and castles. i disable these two mods and verify game cashe but it does not change anything, folk still dont have options to sell manor...

Does it now say that Falk has no modifications now?

It says nothing about modifications but yeah i guess it means he has no modifications now

It says nothing about modifications but yeah i guess it means he has no modifications now

Okay, I can't see an issue. I did some research and got this from UESP Wiki:

Buying Proudspire Manor[edit]

for some reason, despite the fact that i've completed all of the quests for the solitude court, falk firebeard still doesn't have the dialogue option available to buy proudspire, and so is hindering my ability to be thane of haafingar — Unsigned comment by 50.167.199.95 (talk) at 15:24 on 8 May 2015 (GMT)

Most NPC's just sometimes don't have the dialogue option. At other times, they do. The best time to approach any NPC that's supposed to offer a house for sale is during the day. Your best bet is to keep checking back. — Unsigned comment by 66.69.36.26 (talk) at 23:21 on 3 June 2015 (GMT)

Ok, thanks then, i will try to back to falk after some time. Actually when i trying to verify game cashe, steam says that 5 files has failed the verify and will downloaded again. If i will try to verify cashe for few times in a row, it will says that one file has failed the verify. And i noticed that i dont have any dialogues with some NPC, like, i dont have options with some merchants in solitude. Maybe this problem with falk was caused by same issue. I will try to reinstall game first. Thanks anyway.

• 3 months later...