Mod Request: Shuffle Enemy Routes/Positions!

1josh75

On my 3rd playthrough of this game, the amazing stealth gameplay feels somewhat stifled by my prior knowledge of where the enemies are! This problem is inherent to many games, but that's what modding is for!

The Ultimate Phantom Pain mod has a feature that supposedly does this, but that mod is no longer supported and it's a feature I cannot get to work. If someone made a mod just for the purpose of shuffling/randomising enemy positions and routes, I would be eternally grateful, and I also think it would be a very popular mod.

Edited by 1josh75

• 4 weeks later...

On my 3rd playthrough of this game, the amazing stealth gameplay feels somewhat stifled by my prior knowledge of where the enemies are! This problem is inherent to many games, but that's what modding is for!

The Ultimate Phantom Pain mod has a feature that supposedly does this, but that mod is no longer supported and it's a feature I cannot get to work. If someone made a mod just for the purpose of shuffling/randomising enemy positions and routes, I would be eternally grateful, and I also think it would be a very popular mod.

I have been itching for something like this for a while too. This is what made SC: Conviction Deniable Ops so enjoyable. Implementing this to a game with large open landscape like this, would be a perfect fit.