Player Reverts From Armor to Noble Dress?

Asakti

Hi all - I have struck a weird issue where my player character keeps reverting from her armor to the noble female dress (titled "Fashionable Clothing"). Seems to be happening when I level up myself or a party member.

Just want to check if anyone has either struck a similar issue or can think of a likely culprit before I start pulling my mods folder to bits.

Since there is no vanilla item called "Fashionable Clothing", and in an unmodded game the Human Noble starting gear is light armour, I suspect whatever mod added that item and changed that gear for the origin story arc is your culprit.

Since there is no vanilla item called "Fashionable Clothing", and in an unmodded game the Human Noble starting gear is light armour, I suspect whatever mod added that item and changed that gear for the origin story arc is your culprit.

Thanks! I did find some references to it in a few Human Noble revamps. As long as I leave the item in my inventory, then it won't re-spawn onto my MC every level up :)

Hi all - I have struck a weird issue where my player character keeps reverting from her armor to the noble female dress (titled "Fashionable Clothing"). Seems to be happening when I level up myself or a party member.

Just want to check if anyone has either struck a similar issue or can think of a likely culprit before I start pulling my mods folder to bits.

I am also intrigued what mod you use since the AI does not report this error

Excuse me, I can disagree with the Norel Cousland mod by Ferelden because it is one of the ones that is the basis for my project and there is no conflict with any of the dresses that are generated in it anyway, I will review my data again to see why in my AI update that mod is among those recommended for not having any compatibility error

Sorry it took me awhile to respond. The mod is Obsidian's Nobler Noble. There are some comments that refer to the error that I have linked to. Interestingly enough, I see references in Noble Couslands of Ferelden as well.