Child Adventure (difficult)

tubbnasty1920

I have a big mod idea. I think a mod where you play as a child or a scaled-down character and restrict several things (spells, smithing, enchanting, etc...), allow only specific armor or weapons (for example can not use single hand swords because a child probably couldn't wield a sword like that, but the greatswords look like a regular sword in the hands of a child when scaled down) I have tons of ideas for quests, NPC's and locations. A small thing I think would be great is a "hiding" feature where the character is given the option to hide in chests or wardrobes and such by maybe enabling paralyze, invisibility and become ethereal but also blackout the screen so it appears that you are not in the room and can't be touched but can still hear everything. The character will have to hide and run from a lot of fights because they just will not be strong enough.

You could have an alternate start in Riften as an orphan with an immediate "friend" companion. I got tons on this thing let me know what you guys think. but be gentle it's my first time.