• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Kickerman

Kickerman

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
On lvl 22 I found one button on cord: x9y15 but I can't find other one, any help?

Warning1993

Warning1993

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Nice dungeon, LordGarth!
For now, I do have two questions :

1) When new update comes, should I begin my descent with new party, or I may load my lvl 15-19 group, which is on floor 18 or 19? (Dungeon v2)

2) Floor 6. There is metal door somewhere in a south-west part of dungeon. Do I lost a button to open it? Or it's on another floor? (Dungeon v2)

LordGarth

LordGarth

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Version 7 is the latest version and has been tested all the way by myself. There are changes that will not be present unless the game is started new from the beginning. You can import your characters with starting a new game. Not loading a saved game. And with your imported stronger characters you can pass through the game quickly and get back to where you are.

There are a few secret buttons to find on floor 6. In the beginning of floor 6 there are two ways to take. The path to the right is the one with the secret button on the wall. You will have to look for it.

I would definitely suggest getting version 7 if you are early in the game. Version 1 and 2 have a couple of major issues. As I said, loading a saved game from version 2 into version 7 will not include the changes. Characters can be imported into a new game.

Version 7 has new spells and staffs. And staffs can be recharged with gems.

LG

LordGarth

LordGarth

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
For the buttons on floor 22. There is a wall button on x8 y 13 and a secret button at x21 y9.

LG

Kickerman

Kickerman

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I'm on lvl 27 and stuck again, thera are no doors, just 8 large rooms and no stairs to lvl 28, what am I missing?

LordGarth

LordGarth

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
hahahah The Lord of Chaos has confused you.

There is a secret button at x7 y4 that opens a secret door at x19 y23. Thru that secret door you can continue on.

LG

Kickerman

Kickerman

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Any help with secret button(s) on lvl 45? Btw 17 levels without being stuck:D

Edited by Kickerman, 26 December 2012 - 01:33 PM.

Kickerman

Kickerman

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Any help with secret button(s) on lvl 45? Btw 17 levels without being stuck:D

Found it on x21y1, hell yeah. I tried to change details and rendering quality on high because have old PC and now I can see all hidden buttons as good as in original game with walls with no added textures.

Kickerman

Kickerman

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
LG:

I'm not sure what's wrong dude, but when I take shield and put it in my hand, the shield protection is not counted, do you know about it?

LordGarth

LordGarth

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
aaah yes I remember. That is something with the legend of grimrock software. Shield were never intended to offer protection. Just evasion

I did mention that to them but I dont know if they are going to make a change.

LG

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.041 seconds