The most painful lines you hear all the time

Zorkaz

That supermutant conversation where the Suicider Mutant goes on about how he's gonna be the leader of super mutants everywhere.

It's like "Seriously? You... commit a kamikaze run with a mini nuke. Your reign is gonna last like... 40 seconds at best."

• 1 month later...

Surprised noone mention that old lady Trudy at the Drumlin Diner. Every time I walk in the place i first got to hear about how she'd glad Wolfgang is rotting in hell! Ugh. That really does get old...

Surprised noone mention that old lady Trudy at the Drumlin Diner. Every time I walk in the place i first got to hear about how she'd glad Wolfgang is rotting in hell! Ugh. That really does get old...

Yep. Real familiar with that one. I think there is actually a mod that gets rid of the greetings from vendors, after the initial meet and greet. I may have to hunt that one up.

Well. It doesn't freeze in f4 unless you have installed this frost mod... How was the name? "Horizon"? But I can be wrong here.

It rains very often in Boston, but I think, it's more ... Kind of the hot summer rains we all know. Otherwise the dry world of Fallout would not make much sense and I love this dry world :).