Can I use everything in this Resource pack?

PallyMcpaladin

I'm working on a mod but can't figure if t I can use everything on the Beer at Work Resource compilation, there's a permission folder, but it doesn't seem to hold permissions for all the stuff in it.

For example there's some stuff by Andragorn there that I would like to use, but I don't want to upset anyone by using it.

Much if not all of these resources look like they came from other modders, and are not the compiler's handiwork. In fact, he may or may not even have permission to redistribute them. The Dreugh armor is Ghoigel's, and he requires permission. The Ordinator armor is partly Cryos', whose original mod is no longer on the Nexus, so far as I can tell, but whose permission is also required, as stated by Xtudo's Ordinators from Morrowind mod.

I don't know what materials you were looking on using from this modpack, but I would track them down to see if you can get permission from the original authors. If you want to use Andragorn's stuff, contact Andragorn. I would avoid using anything from this pack that isn't made by the compiler.

Edited by Fiore1300