mod suggestion by a noob

yelomamba

hello, hope everyone is doing well. i dont have any skill in modding and maybe not in the future aswell. Although as a devout gamer, i do have a few ideas, back when i used to play warband, i tried to mod the stats of the main hero to try and protect his mother,i know i am hopeless :p, i realised that if the agility stat is high enough, i can jump and sprint great distances in a short amount of time, so i realized that if this can be finessed by some skilled modders it can grasp my idea, but before that, i tried to mod bannerlord aswell and increase the main hero's stats, and although the game crashed, i had the most fun 15 minutes by being a god of this universe. thus my hope, a mod that allows you to do "battle of the gods", like it shouldnt be much, every faction can have an overpowered warrior each, and when the battle starts, tehy can jump to each other in an instant cuz the stats are soo maxed :D, now i want the attention of some imaginative people who can help to bring this to light, i know its not as simple as just changing the stats, but in my experience it is possible. peace people <3