46 replies to this topic

alkmaar999

alkmaar999

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
Hello,

First, thank for these modded saves. I also recently started to hack/ mod BL 3 but I am kinda confused. Maybe someone can helpz me out? I was modding my trinket (artifact) and I found out there are primary and secondary stats in the memory editor. Example: + shutgun damage or any buff comes in primary and secondary stat. So 2 questions:

1) when modding and adding/changing stats do I pick primary stat or secondary stat?
2) why is there for example: primary and secondary stats of the same buff?

Can someone explain in a PM?

Thank you!

NightStar978

NightStar978

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Yes, bro, MAYHEM 2.0 confused all the cards, now you need to get new barrels first (at first glance they are almost the same, and the damage is 3 times more in fact!), but some thoughts are already there))

xerrad

xerrad

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #79949968.

Spoiler

1) Pick either one. Both give the same bonus, and they do not stack.
2) Items aren't meant to have multiple primaries. When the game generates weapons, it picks, for example, one from primary and one from secondary. When modding you can choose from either, it doesn't matter.

xerrad

xerrad

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #79975378.

Spoiler

There were a lot of Moze buffs also which was great. Life steal built into skill tree. Got to be sprinting to use it tho which is annoying but it's better than nothing. Bonus 30% weapon damage from scrappy, and 30% bonus explosive damage from torge cross-promotion. All 3 of those I happened to have max skill points put into in my last build I uploaded so it is still perfect.

As far as the weapons go, I plan on collecting legit M10 weapons for a while and seeing how they do. Not sure how much they gonna need tweaking. Seems like my modded weapons from before are on par with M5-M6 legit drops.

NightStar978

NightStar978

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In response to post #79975378. #79976398 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Hi bro! I found a good gun for modification, this is SMG Dahl Haoson, a modification of this plan: you need to put on it a more capacious drum for 32 rounds (instead of a regular store) from one gun and a more convenient sight x2.2-x5 from the other, and of course the anointed Consecutive hits. Do it please in 6 versions (5 elements and 1 pure). Another Faisor gun, make it the same as last time, with a Sickle sight and anointed with Consecutive hits, you can get a full set of 5 elements)) I attach a save file thank you in advance)) https://yadi.sk/d/C6V-TxFL-k6K2A

Edited by NightStar978, 25 April 2020 - 12:33 PM.

bdan650

bdan650

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
We may need these guns updated to reflect values in MH10.

xerrad

xerrad

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #80466623.

Spoiler

Updated the entire build instead! Lol did it the hard way. 100% worth it though. Guns are not modded but the damage is great and sustainment is also great. Enjoy!

Page loaded in: 1.075 seconds