• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Wolfbane771

Wolfbane771

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

I would love to see a mod or mods that add weapons from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

In particular, I would love to see the Sz.-336 SMG, I think it's a great looking smg with a distinctive Eastern European feel to it.
Here's a link to a page that gives a good description of its physical characteristics, as it's a composite of multiple real world firearms, as well as some good images of it and its upgrades.

http://www.imfdb.org...n#.22Sz.-336.22

I may edit this post to request more weapons from the game, as I have just started playing and look forward to seeing what else it has in store.

Thanks for looking,

Cheers!

jkruse05

jkruse05

Master Procrastinator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Well, until someone picks up that project, you can give the Kiparis a shot. It gives off a similar vibe. As for the game on, I think it could be reasonably rigged to the 10mm Pistol animations, especially if the bolt was made ambidextrous. I think there's an Uzi and an MP7 floating around too, either of those animation sets would probably work.

Edited by jkruse05, 16 April 2020 - 01:56 PM.

Wolfbane771

Wolfbane771

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Thanks for the info! I've used the Kiparis before, and it's a fantastic mod! Unfortunately, it's not quite what I'm looking for in this case. I'm looking for something a little more clunky and tactical looking. Like something a special forces operator would use. Still, I appreciate the suggestion!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mgs, weapons

Page loaded in: 1.201 seconds