Mod Request: MGS V Weapons

Wolfbane771

I would love to see a mod or mods that add weapons from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

In particular, I would love to see the Sz.-336 SMG, I think it's a great looking smg with a distinctive Eastern European feel to it.
Here's a link to a page that gives a good description of its physical characteristics, as it's a composite of multiple real world firearms, as well as some good images of it and its upgrades.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_V:_The_Phantom_Pain#.22Sz.-336.22

I may edit this post to request more weapons from the game, as I have just started playing and look forward to seeing what else it has in store.

Thanks for looking,

Cheers!

Well, until someone picks up that project, you can give the Kiparis a shot. It gives off a similar vibe. As for the game on, I think it could be reasonably rigged to the 10mm Pistol animations, especially if the bolt was made ambidextrous. I think there's an Uzi and an MP7 floating around too, either of those animation sets would probably work.

Edited by jkruse05

Thanks for the info! I've used the Kiparis before, and it's a fantastic mod! Unfortunately, it's not quite what I'm looking for in this case. I'm looking for something a little more clunky and tactical looking. Like something a special forces operator would use. Still, I appreciate the suggestion!