I have awop, warzones, the living desert and factions reloaded mod enabled. Now when I go to nellis air force base powder gangers spawn there who are neutral(they are supposed to be hostile since I massacred them every time I see them)

But when I killed them it negatively effected my reputation with NCR for some reason. Help

Just a guess, but the surprisingly neutral powder gangers at Nellis are probably not considered "powder gangers" at all by the mod that added them, but allied with/employed by the NCR. A mod can dress it's actors in any fashion it wishes, specifically to trick people into such a manner based upon appearances. I haven't played with AWOP or "Living Desert", so perhaps one of them is behind it. But this sounds like "scripted behavior" rather than a bug or conflict. Reputation changes are usually deliberate instead of accidental.

-Dubious-

Thanks for the reply, I ended up stating a new game. I went back and re read the read readme and it said there is a high chance that if you used THE LIVING DESERT on an existing playthrough, that there will be scripting issues later down the road. I will keep my old character's save file at a lower level and see if it makes a difference.