Xml code

pasmon79

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right... I didn't check those, just noticed it when looking for something else. I had assumed they were in globalconstants alongside the ones like this:

<Constant>
<Name>nStaminaBonus_Exercise</Name>
<Value>10</Value>
</Constant>

But I don't see them anywhere either. It could be in the exe, or possibly just unused code left over.

• 6 months later...

The variable "Sandbox.Drifter.HomeSiteClaimed" gets wrap to false at the start of each breakdown level after escaping from RV(which skipps init Breakdown), which is because of the "zero value" of "Relocation to "Home-site in the start of each level.

<RTSStat_Add DurationCancellable="" OutputAmount="true" OutputDuration="0"  OutputId="Sandbox.Drifter.HomeSiteClaimed" PauseWhenOffline="" />

Does this mean "OutputDuration="0"" works till the new map re-starts?

OutputDuration=0 means that it stays at that value until explicitly changed by a different command.

In this case, the variable is being used to ensure that fatecards and mission requests don't show up until you have a home base. It gets set to true again in rtsevents when you move into a base or relocate from one base to another.

It doesn't get set to false again. it is false upon starting a new game, set in InitBreakdown, and stays false until you move into a home site. After that, it is always true. After moving to a new level, fatecards and enclave events can happen while you are at the RV... which is your homesite, claimed.

It has to be set false at the beginning by some mechanism.

As i remember at the start of each level when escaping on RV, I do not need any influence to change home-site from "RV to any place", which is accomplished by one of the two instances of

radio options  <RadioOption Action="RelocateHomeBase"

The radio-option with no influence requires

<Requirements>
        <RadioRTSBool Name="Sandbox.Drifter.HomeSiteClaimed" Value="false" />
        <RadioRTSFloat Name="Sandbox.ScenarioCount" Value="1.0" />
      </Requirements>

Once I moved on from "RV", I would need "100" influence as normal by the other radio option, which requires the discussed variable to be true as expected.

In my opinion, there are two methods to change a "variable" one requires " OutputDuration="" " to be empty, which is the one that cannot be reset without setting true/false by another command.

RTSStat_Add DurationCancellable="" OutputAmount="true" OutputDuration=""  OutputId="Sandbox.Drifter.HomeSiteClaimed" PauseWhenOffline="" />

The one with OutputDuration="0" gets automatically reset to the one set by rtsdata at the start of next sandbox level.

Edited by pasmon79

When blank, it defaults to 0.

That one should only be useable when starting a completely new game.

It is also different in that it is to supposed to be used settle a home base when you don't have one:

Text="Settle Home Base"

Text="HOME. Settle your home base in the home site you are currently standing inside."

While the other is:

Text="Relocate Home Base"

Text="HOME. Moves your home base from its current home site to the home site you are currently standing inside."

i suspect it is simply that the fame (renown) and starting influence is being set, but I haven't had the chance to dig through for that, probably in rtsevents, either community reset or starting inventory.

Edited by qmjs

Excuse me, but has anyone found the .xml or .bmd file that tamper with the factors below?

- Blunt Weapons Knockdown Chance

- Edged Weapons Decapitation Chance

- Heavy Weapons Mighty Blow Chance

Thank you in advance

Edited by aaronpriced