struggling to get mods to work

ybben

so when i install a mod into my mods folder inside of the manager i am struggling to get the outfits to show in game and i see comments of people using it and it working but for some reason no matter what i do i cant get all outfits to work but i can get other to like the thomas the tank engine for nemesis but for example the leather black jill outfit wont show up in game for me and i know this isnt at fault of the mod makers i was wondering if anyone could point me to the right direction or explain it in depth to me i would really appreciate it.

Here what i have nailed so far,

The working mods are

Jill Merc Charmer

Jill Battlesuit Classic

Ultron for nemesis

USS replacement for UBCS members

what are broken so far

Classic Jill

Ivy

Jill Bikini

Simsuit for Jill

from the look of it, it seem like those that broken has some form of custom body or something which breaks their foundation but for instance I downloaded Ivy mod and its only 1 download file it that mod did not work

so this mean these mod require more than just the mod themselves but they never provide any information about it

i will continue to dig around

I manage to fix Simsuit for Jill

The fix is making sure you Pair Jill bikini Mod together

The original mod did not specify that you needed Jill Bikini Mod for it to work so there you have it

i will see if the other mods does require Jill Bikini Mod

also for strange reason Jill bikini mod suddenly works after i reinstalled

ok strangely Ivy mod now works without Jill bikini mod

I had a theory, I did reinstall the entire game before i did all these testing there could be a chance that downloading DLC (Jill classic costume) from pre-order will mess up the file for Jill which i dont know and i cannot proof it because that my only way of getting that costume atm because i did not pre-order game

The Fluffy Manager will always tell you if one mod conflicts with another, just hover over the mod you wanna activate and you get a messege in the top left corner of the mod-window (will overwrite previous mod / or will conflict with / etc), ... and of course you cant combine Ivy & Bikini Jill, they have different clothes and body proportions...

Edited by Nebujin83

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...